Aug 03, 99 ND I485 Approved after RFE.

MangoBaby

Registered Users (C)
Just heard on the AVR.

I485 approved after RFE.

ND Aug 03, 99
RFE for employment letter; Oct 17, 2000
RFE received by INS on Oct 26, 2000 (message changed to RFE)
I485 approved Nov, 06, 2000.

However my wifes case message has not changed. Anyone with similar experience in which they forgot to change the wifes message.

Please notify.

--Mango

No Title

Just checked wife case too. Has been aprroved. I guess there was a delay in the AVR reponse system. seem slike they were still in the process of updating.

Details:

Wifes and my case I485 approved after RFE.

I thank Rajiv Khanna and everyone else for maintaing this site. This was a source of inspiration to me. It was a big struggle for me for the last 10 years.

Its champagne time now!!!!

--Mango.

No Title

Congrats. Mangoboy. Just one question for you, Can you give the dates of RFE ? When you sent the letter ? When did INS receive it ? Did the AVR get updated that they received it ? Thanks

No Title

RFE generated by INS: Oct 17th, 2000 (AVR message changed)
RFE received by Attorney Oct 23rd, 2000
RFE sent next day.
RFE received by INS Oct 26, 2000 (AVR message changed that night)
I485 approval today for me and wife after RFE @4pm EST (AVR message changed)

I think they change the AVR message @ 4pm sharp. There was a delay in the message changing for my wife. Wifes message changed later than mine.

--Mango

No Title

Congrats! WOuld you post the EB Category, PD and FP date for the Tracker @ ImmiTracker.com

No Title

Now, you can go home and eat 100 Mangos?
Thank you for the algorithm of dialing to INS office.
Congratulations.

No Title

congrats man .. 3 years is a long time ... I\'m closing onto the 2 year mark .. and waiting :)

r3

No Title

Mango, Congratulations!

I too have received an RFE for employer letter. Do you have a format? Could you post it with all private information blanked out?

Also, what salary information did you put? Was it the same as the employer letter at the time of the 485, or at the time of LC, or your current salary if the current is higher?

Thanks

No Title

Dont worry about salary etc... My salary was much more than the one mentioned on LC over the years. I put the actual current salary.

RFE was for letter for continued employment, duties, remuneration and salary and 3 paystubs.

Hope this helps.