Aug 03 04 I140 and I485s Concurrently Approved

gumnaam00

Registered Users (C)
Fellas
I would like to share the good news with you. My I140 and I485 (me and spouse) have been approved. Got the email on April 8th. Both were approved on April 6th. Now onwards to the next step.

Please post if you have any questions.

I would like to thank all those who have been instrumental in providing answers and hope throughout this process

First of all ...Congrats gumnaam!

Did u apply with copy of labor ? or the original labor (substituted) ?

My dates are almost same as yours and even the LUD pattern is almost same. I applied with copy of labor. (original was attached to some other I140).

As far as I know the application was made with the original Labor (substituted labor). The reason why I am saying this is that they pulled the persons (whose labor I was under) I140 back before my application was made.

Congrats gumnaam00 for your Approvals

Hi gumnaam00, Congrats on your I140 & 485 approvals. Hey the link for Free Ipod is it real one are any Marketing link, Did you got any free IPod using this link. Pl let me know.

Thanks

gumnaam00 said:
Fellas
I would like to share the good news with you. My I140 and I485 (me and spouse) have been approved. Got the email on April 8th. Both were approved on April 6th. Now onwards to the next step.

Please post if you have any questions.

I would like to thank all those who have been instrumental in providing answers and hope throughout this process

gumnaam00,

Congratulations on the approvals. N'joy your post GC life.

Cheers