Still waiting ... waiting .. waiting
EAD renewed in 08/2002

Originally posted by GCWallaBaba
All Aug 01 filers who did not get approval or RFE, please post here

RD 8/17
ND 10/18
EB2/RIR

GCWallaBaba

I can feel your frustration, coz I know you are Aug 01 and not Aug 02, take it easy buddy.

RD Aug 29
PD June 99

Case assigned on sept 4th and the IIO is sitting on my file for 3 weeks.
The wait continues...
Maybe according to the latest audit posts, we won't see any change in our AVM (unless it is an RFE) until oct 7th?

Oh Man aren't we UNLUCKY!!

aug 15

waiting ...waiting...waiting ...waiting...waiting ...waiting...waiting ...waiting...waiting ...waiting...waiting ...waiting...

Aug 3rd Filer Waiting too

Last time I spoke to IIO was 3 weeks back and he said they have issued RFE for me. He told it will take 4 to 6 weeks till the RFE gets gets typed and mailed. Its already 3 weeks now and 3 more weeks to go. I am really getting sick and tired of this.

I hope all August filers get their cases approved soon.

Please share your concerns and thought I guess I am just not alone here

VC123 u stole my words, I was about to say the same thing, our cases are with the same officer, now that they are doing the audit h/she won't get any more additional files(no file movement during audit) , it will give him some time to concentrate on our cases hopefully!! So by Oct 7 when we all check the AVM, our cases will be approved !!!! Won't that be nice !!!
Yes, I too am sick and tired of this, feel like being singled out for no reason. I you go with the flow it is OK even if it is getting delayed.. but being left out like this.. I really feel very frustrated and every time I hear On January on mthe AVM I will decide , I am not going to call for another week, but I still do it the next day and the next and so on..

At least we have this family of August filers to fall back on and comfort each other.Maybe we as a group are in this situation for a reason . May all your beautiful wishes come true. Hope the officer gives all his time exclusively to our cases. Hope he is also bored of holding them at his desk for so long.Good Luck!