Aug 00 - Anybody left.... ?

Oh yeah...

There are plenty...check immitracker, there are people from June 99.

Myself RD 7/00, ND 9/00...EAC-00-269-xxxxx

No, I think there are quite a few who have their RFEs

I and my friend Prakash Changlani are from the July "batch". I am sure there are more...

ND: 07/28/2000

Got RFEd. Response sent on 8/2. INS received on 8/8 (at least that is what the AVM thing is saying)

GRV

oops

I am not sure about the June 99-ers. Most of them might have got their GCs and left this site for good. And btw - Most of the guys up to July 00 have atleast received an RFE and that is the reason why they are waiting. I am not sure if there are people with ND earlier than July 00 with no RFE. According to the IIO my case has been sitting with an officer for 2 months now...

Case with officer for last 2 months

EB2/RIR/India;ND=8/21/00; PD=6/00...waiting....

VSC is so random, it is frustrating...

I see the Pikloo case from Dec00 cleared, a bunch of October approvals. Why don\'t they clear apps in a semblance of chronological order?

Then my ND is about 1.5 month after my RD. Haven\'t seen anyone like that. They are shortchanging people all the time, totally unfair. I read one post where the guys BC date did not match the other paperwork, and he got no RFE!! INS harasses innocent people with stupid RFEs! Maybe being back in India is better, at least you can make things work one way or the other!

vermont has its own ways.

who do we trust. lawyers or the iio who we call and get thru after 2 hours. there are still july cases left behind. my rfe which was for a simple job letter was sent last week. avm not updated yet. then we hear that there are going to be cia checks which will further worsen all situations. the only thing i can say is that they want to make their monthly report impressive for every one to see that they are doing their job. even the rfe approvals i am sure are at random. look at taka-digi for example. got his approval almost 2 months after his rfe was recieved and at the same time we saw one post where the guy got approved in a matter of 1 day after his rfe was recieved. who can justify this. nobody i guess after all we are at their mercy. these days we are so happy to post messages like- spoke to a very friendly iio. at the same time when we speak to a rude iio our entire day is ruined simply for the fact that we are scared and hope that nothing bad happens to our case. bottom line- yes. we are at their mercy.

good luck to one and all.

No Title

PRAKASH CHANGLANI, I totally agree with you that there is absolutely no pattern whatsoever. As a matter of fact in my case, it took almost 3 and half months to approve after VSC received my RFE response on May 3. Things are just not under any control.

Been waiting since July\'00..

Details of my 485 appl:
RD: July 18,\'00
ND: July 25, \'00
RFE recd from INS: June 1st week \'01(Employment letter, paystubs etc.)
RFE responded & received by INS: June 15th \'01

Yes, waiting since then.........

RFE iisued on the same day in my case too.

EB2 RIR /INDIA
PD 5/99
ND 8/16/2000
RFE Issued on 7/11/2001
Response received by INS on 7/20/2001 and voice message updated
Still wiating

Waiting RD 08/00

I am here still waiting..RD 08/00 ND 09/00 FP 12/00 EB2 RIR India...
IIO still says it\'s pending not giving any expected time also!!!

My RFE details...

Unbelievable but true, see how inept the INS is:

RFE for me: Company letter (my company\'s name changed between my I 140 and I 485)

RFE for my wife: They wanted 2 photos (again!) . Like my 4 year old, the INS keeps losing things.

RFE issued: July 11th

Received by Lawyer: July 23rd.

Responded by Lawyer: Aug 2nd

AVM updated on Aug 9th and it says, "We received your response on Aug 8th"

This morning when my wife called the IIO, she was told that the the Response was passed on to the officer on Aug 10th.

Thanks for asking. Good to know some one cares...

GRV