Audio CD for new naturalization test

pushher

Registered Users (C)
Hi folk,

My friend did not get audio CD with the "Quick civics lessons for the NEW naturalization Test" brochure.
By my experience, OLD naturalization Test brochure was accompanied with audio CD. Is there any person who got the audio CD with the New Test booklet?

Yes, I found some information on USCIS. They released the CD in March 2009. So, thousands of men and women do not have the CD.
Dear mates! Can somebody upload the audio file to rapidshare.com or somewhere else? Please.

Dear white77! Thank you very much for the file. I also don't have the CD. It will help me a lot. Just a small question. Is this an original USCIS audio? I practice the new naturalization test on www.passCitizenshipExam.com . They use another recording. Once more, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
to white77:
I am so happy, my friend now has the recording and does not involve me to her preparation process :p. Almost ;).
As I remember, old test CD had another track with not only questions-answers but full booklet content recorded including the corresponding small lesson for each question. Does USCIS provide such audio for the new test?

Everyone is welcome! I've already made the rip (to listen on my iPhone) when I saw this thread, so I just went ahead and uploaded the file, hope this helps.

Thanks for the links. I have a question: My in-laws are scheduled for finger printing next month, do they automatically be handed these new booklet/CD combos?

Thanks!! -

New Citizenship Exam in Audio

Can somebody point me to the link which has the new US Citizenship exam preparation info in audio format.

Thanks in Advance.