Attorney for i730?

On February 24, 2021, we sent your case, Receipt Number SRC**********, to the Department of State for visa processing. You can find general information on Consular Processing by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov .

My case stutus showing this message. can i have some information from people who went through this. what will be the next step ?

Hey guys...now time processing more faster at TSC. any body have experienced with submit inquiry case outside processing time at TSC? We need to wait 60 days response from uscis TSC

Hi... anybody get experience with case outside normal processing times?
because my case already outside normal processing times

Hi everyone, I have I-730 Approval Notice. What happens next, how long does it take to process ? my family is outside the usa,

Hi everyone, I have I-730 Approval Notice. What happens next, how long does it take to process ? my family is outside the usa,
" If the beneficiary of an approved petition is located overseas, USCIS sends the approved Form I-730 petition to the National Visa Center (NVC). NVC then forwards the case file to the overseas location where the beneficiary will interview. NVC sends the petitioner a letter or email telling him/her which office will interview the beneficiary, how to get in touch with that office, and what steps to take next. " This is what I found from this website.

it is been 42 days since i-730 approved but I've not received the NVC notification.
Have you tried calling them? or email them

Thank you for your information.
My approval was 3 days ago. I haven't called anyone because I have a lawyer. I just wanted to know how long it takes to send a case to my country
How many months you had to wait and which SC is that was? Thanks

" If the beneficiary of an approved petition is located overseas, USCIS sends the approved Form I-730 petition to the National Visa Center (NVC). NVC then forwards the case file to the overseas location where the beneficiary will interview. NVC sends the petitioner a letter or email telling him/her which office will interview the beneficiary, how to get in touch with that office, and what steps to take next. " This is what I found from this website.

it is been 42 days since i-730 approved but I've not received the NVC notification.
Have you tried calling them? or email them
Hi Selmon , do you have any notifications or news from NVC? Thanks

Hi Selmon , do you have any notifications or news from NVC? Thanks
I've not received the welcome letter yet. I called NVC and received the case & Invoice Number. The help desk personnel told me, NVC is waiting for embassy confirmation to send me a welcome letter.