Attorney for i730?

I don’t understand your question , the officer asked about how we met, if we have children, asked each of us about our name , date of birth ....etc , I answered the questions about my husband and he answered the questions about me , if you can find people online who share their experience about family base GC , the interview is basically the same.
Good luck
Yes . After 2 months and got interview also it’s approved,
Nabraska service center
Applied 2019 nov
Expidite 2020 aug
Interview 2020 nov
Approved 2020 dec
Going to apply travel document
Thanks all of you and specialy thanks to @ asylumist thanks so much for answering every time

Yes . After 2 months and got interview also it’s approved,
Nabraska service center
Applied 2019 nov
Expidite 2020 aug
Interview 2020 nov
Approved 2020 dec
Going to apply travel document
Thanks all of you and specialy thanks to @ asylumist thanks so much for answering every time
That is Great Man!!! If you don't mind, Is your family in the US, or Are they sent your family application to NVS (National visa center)?

There is nothing like normal processing time these days. I'm waiting 19 months already and still no sign of change as every month USCIS keeps rolling back the processing dates. You send you expedition request or filled i-730 on Jan 2020?
Helllo GIGIGAGA,

I AM kuss2000 it's been 18 months now since i filed my i730 at Nebraska service center and have been suffering from the back and foward processing dates from uscis normal processing time.

I see u have been waiting longuer than i ,any positive results on ur end ? What futher further steps have u taken? Please share if u can thanks.

USCIS has issued a policy memorandum directing the phased expansion of in-person interviews for petitioners filing Form I-730, Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition. These additional interviews will provide an opportunity to evaluate a petitioner’s credibility, supporting our mission to detect and prevent fraud and risks of harm to the United States and ensure the integrity of the immigration system. Eligibility requirements for Form I-730 benefits remain the same.
USCIS has historically required interviews of all Form I-730 beneficiaries residing outside the United States, and in 2018 we began requiring interviews for beneficiaries in the United States. However, until now we have only interviewed petitioners on a case-by-case basis when we could not resolve eligibility concerns by interviewing the beneficiary alone. The expansion of in-person interviews will provide an additional layer of screening to ensure the bona fides of the familial relationship.
USCIS will implement the expansion of in-person petitioner interviews in phases, depending on whether the petitioners and beneficiaries are located inside or outside the United States. USCIS will provide advance public notice before each phase is implemented. The first phase will affect petitioners and beneficiaries who are both located in the United States.
USCIS has regulatory authority to require an interview for any applicant, petitioner, sponsor or other individual in connection with an application or petition for immigration benefits. In 2017, we began to expand in-person interviews for all aliens requesting immigration benefits that would provide permanent resident status, nonimmigrant status or work authorization for an extended period.
An alien who has been admitted to the United States as a principal refugee or has been granted asylum as a principal asylee may file a Form I-730 petition on behalf of a spouse or child. Eligible spouses or unmarried children may receive asylee or refugee status as Form I-730 beneficiaries. Form I-730 beneficiaries do not have to qualify independently as asylees or refugees; they derive that status by virtue of their relationship to the petitioner.
Hello my dear ,

I just came accross ur post and thought i should ask u this question, my wife and daughter are living out of the United states, am i also going to be subjected to an interview on their behalf?

It's has been a month since TSC accepted my expedite Request but , I have not received a decision yet? does anyone has expedited before? please share your timeline

Nothing seems to be working anymore , everyone who expedited their case of late has gotten no result , the best thing to do right now is just to forget about this whole thing and concentrate on making ur money and planning for the future of ur family whether here or in ur home country.

If anything gonna happen it will be after presidential transition.

Nothing seems to be working anymore , everyone who expedited their case of late has gotten no result , the best thing to do right now is just to forget about this whole thing and concentrate on making ur money and planning for the future of ur family whether here or in ur home country.

If anything gonna happen it will be after presidential transition.

Thanks for your comment. but life is not about Money. Life is all about FAMILY.!!!

Here is what happened, I received an email from the USCIS officer to wait at least 45 days. but it is been now over 45 days. seems like there is hope. Right?
Does anyone have recent experience ?

Submitted i-730 on Feb,19.2019. (TSC)
On Jan, 27.2021 my expedite request was approved and I was told to wait 45 days. But I don't have hope, that everything is gonna go as smooth as it is promised.I'm thinking about to go through my area Congress representative's office.Let's see what happen