Attorney for i730?

Everybody’s status should be shown. May be you are missing something or it’s a system glitch. Otherwise it should not be turn into INALID. The other thing I said that the notices you received are first notices. You will receive approval notices when your cases will be approved.
My lawyer was trying it is same issue but she says since you have hard copy receipts the application is in process this issue won’t stop it, hopefully won’t take much time thanks for your reply.

My lawyer was trying it is same issue but she says since you have hard copy receipts the application is in process this issue won’t stop it, hopefully won’t take much time thanks for your reply.
She is tight. This may be a system glitch. Try it tomorrow.

It's been 4 months and 5 days that my case is ready for interview at US Embassy, Kigali, Rwanda.

I contacted the Congressman also, but it didn't work out, and the Embassy continously making excuses of It's staff limited capacity and asking me to wait.
Can anyone guide me what to do and how to get my interview letter?

You should have reach out to Ombudsman office, because this type of case they can better handle and invest

I can’t see anything now it says INVALID so you mean when the case is approved it will appear in the system? Sounds weird to me or maybe because they are not the main applicant? I don’t know
you are having 3 case number and none of them works for you? it is not like that when case approves then it will appear, please make sure that you put every number in correct order specially the first 3 alphabet, like my case number starts with SRC...….

you are having 3 case number and none of them works for you? it is not like that when case approves then it will appear, please make sure that you put every number in correct order specially the first 3 alphabet, like my case number starts with SRC...….
I did enter correctly and my lawer too, nothing appears it is invalid

Hello guys, finally I got my approval. this is the timeline but been too long lol
12/28/2020 Accept my case
3/5/2024 approval
2/29/2024 interview, just asking general information pretty smoothly.waiting for the letter to get the next step, apply for I765 and wait till 8 months to apply I485

Hello guys, finally I got my approval. this is the timeline but been too long lol
12/28/2020 Accept my case
3/5/2024 approval
2/29/2024 interview, just asking general information pretty smoothly.waiting for the letter to get the next step, apply for I765 and wait till 8 months to apply I485
asylum case or I730?

Hello everyone,
My petition is ready for interview since October-2023 and it's assigned at US Embassy Kigali, Rwanda.
I am still waiting for Interview Letter, but the embassy telling me to wait for more time.
Is there anyway that I could get an expeditious interview appointment for my I-730 petition?

It's almost more than three months that my approved petition is ready for interview at embassy, but they don't send me interview date.
I am very anxious and stressed.
Please guide me!
Hello @Zahir, we have the same situation but my embassy is Cameroon. It has been ready for long . We wrote to the senator and was told to wait. The embassy send you any emails?