Attorney during the AOS interview( should be accompained or not)

robioradha

Registered Users (C)
i just want to know whether attorney should be taken during the interview time or not.
suggestions would be appreciated

robioradha said:
i just want to know whether attorney should be taken during the interview time or not.
suggestions would be appreciated

Thats totally your decision. The following holds true if your case is simple and straightforward. Some folks here believe that the presence of an attorney during the interview eases any unwated tension and makes things easier while the other folks believe that attorneys are such a waste of money. Either ways, having an attorney will NOT change the outcome of your AOS interview.

If you have a bad immigration history or have problems with your application, a smart lawyer can get you out of tight corners. So make sure you pick the correct one.

thankyou ari4u

well definately, you are right and i do appreciate your answer which is very diplomatic way of putting infront of the students.
well , what if attorney denies even if i ask him to attend to interview, mine is straightforward , but problems with application , typing errors , i do agree
about somefolks , but who knows who is being misguided , finally i cross my fingers and pray to god ---
well once again thanks for ari4u well i have been a silent admirer of you on this forum , well we all appreciate for your philanthraphy and also quick reply
your great
thank you
once again