Attn: People who did FP in 2002.

bajis

Registered Users (C)
Can everyone who did their FP in 2002 post their details in this thread? Looks like there is a trend (or a beginning of a trend) here.

Dates FP Done:
============
kerala - 02/2002
KennyGH - 05/2002

Both got approvals.

We saw plenty of people who did their FPs in 12/2002. Just want to know if anyone did it before December. You may expect an approval soon if this trend continues! :) Good luck!!

FP in 3/2002.

Bajis, I know a friend of mine in Mobile, AL who filed in 2/2002 and got her FP in 3/2002. She is still waiting on her FP. We need many more approvals before we can make any sense out of this. Anyways I'm glad something is moving.

Bajis,

I'am not being a pessimist but Kerala and Kenny's cases may not be a trend. Kenny thogh EB2 is a canadian and Kerala i dont know which country and if a EB or family or aged out case. We have to wait till EB cases from either China or India get approved.

xiu_123,

That's a very good point. Yeah we need 3 or more approvals to determine if there is a trend. At this point, it's too early to tell if "2002 FP"ers are getting approvals. Let's hope and see!

Kerala and Kenny are two of many approvals for petitions filed in 2002. These two are the recent ones. There have been quite a few before the "freeze" - remember GKing and other folks?..... Those of us, who have been reading/following this forum for a long time know that FP is the key and you are within 2-3 months from your approval once the FP is done.

Of course, there are some exceptions to this trend. Unfortunately I am one of them. My RD is 1/10/02 and had my FP done on 5/31/02 at Charlotte, NC. INS lost my FP results because of typo in my A# in FP notice.

As a matter of fact, I know couple of folks who did their FP on the same day as mine at Charlotte, had got their approval by Aug 30, 02.

Given the random nature of processing by TSC, it is just sheer luck or otherwise that decide how soon you get your approval.