Attn: July Filers who did their FP in March 2002.

Vivek_2002

Registered Users (C)
By seeing July approval list, its looks like there is a minimum of 8 to 14 weeks gap between FP date and GC approval date. Is it true for all cases? If yes, Should we have to wait till June 2002 for our approval? Or there is no connection between FP date and GC approval date? Did you guys see any case, which took less than 8 weeks between FP date and AD? My RD: 7/6/01 FP: 3/12/02. When can we expect our approval?

No way!

I just did my FP this morning. So, are you saying I have to wait till july for my approval??? But based on murthy chats, I think there is no connection at all except FP should be done before approval.

I did my FP on 11/08/01 still waiting.

FP doesn\'t make diff. We should have luck to get early approvel.
that is it.

No Title

I did my fp on 01-DEC-01..still waiting for approval! It looks like FP doesnt have any relationship with approval..

No relation between FP and approval

FP is one of the formalities to be completed before assigning a case to the officer. I guess if FP is done then only case will be assigned to the officer.

I agree with you all. But why we are not seeing single case approval within 6-8 weeks after the FP d

So it means one should wait at least 6-8 weeks for GC approval after his/her FP done. I don’t see/hear any case that got approved within 6-8 weeks after FP done. Did you guys hear any thing?