Attn: I-485 dudes (not married)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys deviated off the topic. But, I am still curious abt the guys situation ..

The guy could have:

1. had done a pre-marital contract ..
2. He still can transfer his funds to his home and file bankruptcy .. (of course he will have to bear the consequences of bankruptcy; but he will avoid paying to her .. :D :D :D )

eventually

*SPAM*

Originally posted by fpfinally
We desi's are a bunch of whiners. We always whine and don't do much to improve our country. Look at wowgc...being in the US, he sings praises for a criminal politician like Jayalalitha..

Obviously the finer points of satire and irony go right over your head!

POTA is Prevention Of Terrorism Act! Similar to TADA if you are familiar with that terminology!

fpfinally,

I think wowgc's statements about "Jayalalitha" were sarcastic. It is something like on this board it is norm to say when some one asks "How long will it take" may be answered as in AVM message "..will take any where between 900-999 days..".

-PCee

Following news article may be somewhat related to this thread:
Indian settled in US gets jail term

Re: *SPAM*

Originally posted by 140_takes_4ever
Obviously the finer points of satire and irony go right over your head!

Initially I thought it was a very good joke and had a hearty laugh.. But then I thought that there are a lot of people on this forum who can be very serious about these stuff.

gracgom,
Have you heard about the story of a parrot in a gold cage? How long you been here? 6 months? Your life changed suddenly Huh! You must have learned how to play tennis and how to do skiing? Thats it! That made you feel that America is great? When you'll get banged by a firang in the back your eyes will open automatically.

Originally posted by grassisgreen
gracgom,
Have you heard about the story of a parrot in a gold cage? How long you been here? 6 months? Your life changed suddenly Huh! You must have learned how to play tennis and how to do skiing? Thats it! That made you feel that America is great? When you'll get banged by a firang in the back your eyes will open automatically.

Looks like you were banged by a firang...first hand experience eh?

How was it...different from indian banging or what?

Enjoy your evening

gracgom, in your cursory fast paced look thru the article, you let your hard set views and beliefs overshadow the real content of that article.

Originally posted by gracgom
Looks like you were banged by a firang...first hand experience eh?

How was it...different from indian banging or what?

Enjoy your evening

I would prefer banging by an Indian any day compared to a "ch#$ya" phirang. You are a born slave gracgom.. accept it.

Originally posted by grassisgreen
You are a born slave gracgom.. accept it.

Just because I think America is a well run country?...you're a hypocite. Get out and go back if you dont like it here

Just because I think America is a well run country?...you're a hypocite. Get out and go back if you dont like it here

I think you are hypocite. You are just concentrating only on Good part of America and Bad part of India. Just be realistic (or get banged in the bottom :D ).
Get out and go back if you dont like it here
I will. But, I prefer not to see scums like you back in MY COUNTRY.

**Spam**

grac.. Another bhagoda, glorifying himself.

Dude its your life and if you are happy in US, so be it. India is a mess, you made some obvious points, nothing wrong. Just remember if you are not part of solution you are part of the problem.

Now about freedom and British system, if you do not know sh** about it, do not speak. Just an example In 1942 or so Bengal famine 3 million people died, more than casualties of 2nd world war. Nothing of that could ever happen in modren india. And stick yourself to bay area, LA or NJ, otherwise you may get some lessons in freedom.

Lastly, whatever you do, never ever go back. Good riddance as far as india is concerned.

[QUOTE
I will. But, I prefer not to see scums like you back in MY COUNTRY. [/B][/QUOTE]

You're as dumb as they come

Iam obviously here in the US and not in "YOUR COUNTRY"

No chance of meeting you there

Stupid half -wit go back to your ghetto

[QUOTE
I will. But, I prefer not to see scums like you back in MY COUNTRY.

You're as dumb as they come

Iam obviously here in the US and not in "YOUR COUNTRY"

No chance of meeting you there

Stupid half -wit go back to your ghetto [/B][/QUOTE]

HA HA HA.. Ignorant Desi.. Where is your GC. Why didn't your Gora brothers giving it to you. Lick some firangs as* and get it. Are you applying some cream to change you skin color too, else you'll be branded as "unlawful combatant".

[QUOTEHA HA HA.. Ignorant Desi.. Where is your GC. Why didn't your Gora brothers giving it to you. [/QUOTE]

FYI...I have got my GC

[QUOTEHA HA HA.. Ignorant Desi.. Where is your GC. Why didn't your Gora brothers giving it to you.

FYI...I have got my GC
[/QUOTE]

STICK THAT UP IN YOUR BOTTOM :D

Status
Not open for further replies.