Attn: Delhi Started Entering P3 Info

canigetgc-new

Registered Users (C)
I called New Delhi consulate yesterday. They have entered my case into their system. I was told that system automatically schedules interview date. It takes 2 months from NVC dispatch date. Since it was sent from NVC on March 19, interview date should be around May 19-20. But MAY interview dates are already out so I will definately get JUNE interview. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

NWD - Pkt3 recd from NVC

I too called NWD last night, my case has been entered and was told to expect June interview. My case was forwarded from NVC to NWD on March 19th.

Another guy KKKG or K3G ....updated the Cptracker ...

Case sent on Apr 16th , entered by Delhi on Apr 29th

wats delhi tel # for information

im9999 wats the tel number of delhi to check if they entered my case in system please post the number and tell me wats options u have to press to check is ur case in the system or not thx for ur help please post here so i can call to thx fellows

Tel # is 410-8062 or 419-8374

No need to press any options. Will go straight to info officer.
There is another #: 419-0106 which goes to automated system. Never tried that.

canigetgc- the first number 410-8062 ?

IS this number is correct?
I have 419-8062 number which works fine.
Which number you have been using?

thx im9999

u r life saver thx for info what time i should call there i live in maryland so tell me US time thx

Need to wait and check when the interview dates are announced.

Seems like Delhi is worse now with latency time of 3 months to interview after receipt of Pkt3.

:(

gcseeker02.

Guys, sorry I havent been able to get in touch with them yet

Just been crazy at work.. we have a production release scheduled for tomorrow. (most of you techies know what thats like right!!) My parents are trying for me, so I\'m waiting to hear from them. They tried last night, but couldn\'t get through. I will update as soon as I hear the *good* news... from them

BTW A BIG CONGRATS to all.. I mean NWD finally entering the info into their system is definately a big deal!!! So now its hopefully down to the final stages...

sorry to hear that hopefully u should get them today ....

their timings are 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m ...all times are IST ..

Call them starting from 12:30 AM EST

They take calls from 10 AM to 12 Noon...most of the time. I usually get them whenever I call them during these hours.