Attn: Delaware - I485 filers

Yes, LUD did change on 10/20 and then on 10/21 again. But message did not change.
Mine is EB2 case. I contacted Senator Tom Carper's office again (2nd time)
on 10/25. Ms. Marjorie Biles contacted USCIS office immediately and informed
me that my case was with an officer and my lawyer would hear from them
in 30-40 days. So I was suspecting that I would get RFE. But this morning
I was relieved when I checked staus online this morning. Also got 4 emails from USCIS.

Thanks
Reemak

got Approved for my wife and myself

Our online status shows Approved

RD 02/21/2002
ND 03/16/2002
FP1 05/17/2002
FP2 09/30/2004
LUD 10/22/2004 after 2nd FP
AD 11/12/2004

I have seen lot of my friends and co-worker approval in past 2 weeks so good luck to all .

Congrats! Are u EB2 case?

nishu said:
Our online status shows Approved

RD 02/21/2002
ND 03/16/2002
FP1 05/17/2002
FP2 09/30/2004
LUD 10/22/2004 after 2nd FP
AD 11/12/2004

I have seen lot of my friends and co-worker approval in past 2 weeks so good luck to all .

My son just received his green card in the mail yesterday just 7 days after our I-485's were approved.
Me and the wife according to our approval notice need to go to Philadelphia and take our passport, I-94, 2 photographs and our approval notice and get our fingerprints taken again - why ?

They have our original photos (like they did with my sons), they have our fingerprints on file, why don't they just issue the green card like they did with my son, I guess that would be too easy.

Can I go to the Delaware office instead of Philly and get the same stuff done ?

fallenw said:
My son just received his green card in the mail yesterday just 7 days after our I-485's were approved.
Me and the wife according to our approval notice need to go to Philadelphia and take our passport, I-94, 2 photographs and our approval notice and get our fingerprints taken again - why ?

They have our original photos (like they did with my sons), they have our fingerprints on file, why don't they just issue the green card like they did with my son, I guess that would be too easy.

Fallenw,
I agree with you that they could send the card directly and do away with some additional work for themselve. They are creating more work for themselves. This one additional step, just like the way they issues things like EAD's and Ap's for one year only when they jolly well know that it takes them several years to adjust. For that matter they can completely do away with 485 procedure! right!

Anyway eventhough it is an additional step, we know that we don't have much of a choise so we might as well comply with their wish!! Make an infopass appointment and you have the option to go to Dover. I am not sure if it will let you complete the appointment if you select that option, but you could give it a try. I made an appointment in Phili!

fallenw said:

You don't have to make an appointment, Dover will do it for you. I did mine last week and it was pretty straight forward. But remember to make an appointment with infopass. It very important.

RD October 2002 Case Approved

I just got two sets of emails for me and my wife on our I-485 case. Our case has been approved.

Second FP was done in Dover on October 5, 2004.

Regards

Tim

Congratulations Man...

I know it was a long wait for you.

I rememeber you from "Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker" thread in LC forum. Your LC was approved sometime in July 2002.

Yes that is correct

Yes EB2 case filed in the Non-RIR category in Delaware. I am sorry but I do not remember you. What is the status on your case?

Regards

Tim

You and "ramss" were the guys who started and initially contributed in Philly LC thread. I started posting in that thread after your LC approval. After going through NOF, I got LC approval back in Jan 2003.

I got I-485 approved few weeks back and currently waiting for plastic card.

Tim Willis said:
Yes EB2 case filed in the Non-RIR category in Delaware. I am sorry but I do not remember you. What is the status on your case?

Regards

Tim

Can we do stamping at MCD Drive ?

Blessings mentioned that we can do stamping at Dover INS office also instead
of going to Philly office. And I found it is much easier to get appointment there using infopass. Anybody else who did stamping at MCD drive ? And any other documents needed other than those mentioned in approval letters (assuming that Dover office's requirement may be different)?

Thanks in advance !

Blessings and Reemak

Hi, guys, I just got approval yesterday per online status check. My RD is september 2002. I have not received the notice letter yet, but I want to make an appointment right now because I heard there is a waiting line in the stamping appointment.

Blessings and Reemak, do they allow me to make a stamping appointment right now? Is there anything I should do right now to save time? e.g. taking photo pictures.... Thanks!

Yes, you should be able to make appointments without approval notice. I tried
for both the places i.e Philladelphia and dover office. I will go to Dover first. If they do not do it, I will go to Philly office. It takes about a week to receive approval letter. So you can make appointment accordingly.

photo

Reemak,

Thanks for your reply. Do you what kind of photo they require? How many do they need? I want to get my photo ready first.

Thanks,

reemak said:
Yes, you should be able to make appointments without approval notice. I tried
for both the places i.e Philladelphia and dover office. I will go to Dover first. If they do not do it, I will go to Philly office. It takes about a week to receive approval letter. So you can make appointment accordingly.

sdtp said:
Hi, guys, I just got approval yesterday per online status check. My RD is september 2002. I have not received the notice letter yet, but I want to make an appointment right now because I heard there is a waiting line in the stamping appointment.

Blessings and Reemak, do they allow me to make a stamping appointment right now? Is there anything I should do right now to save time? e.g. taking photo pictures.... Thanks!

I will suggest u go to Dover and stamp ur passport. There are no long line but you need to make an appointment via the infopass. Take two pictures front view and all your EADs, I-94 and APs if applicable. I promise you will be out of Dover in less 30min. Stamped passport on 11/12 and waiting for GC

Good luck

Passport stamped in Dover

I can confirm you will be in and out of the MCD Dover office in 30 minutes, me and the wife got our passport stamping and green card fingerprint and signature done this morning and we were out in 30 minutes.
We made infopass appointments on Wednesday for today.
It is not a busy office.
There were about 3 walk ins while I was there, the officer said they will soon stop accepting walk ins and only accept infopass appointments.

All you need for passport stamping is your approval notice, your passport with I-94, 2 passport style photographs, your infopass appointment printout and any old EAD's and AP's.

Stamping done

Went to Dover and both myself and my spouse were out in 30 min .
Take any H1,H4 , EAD , I-94's and AP's and they would keep them all and they would keep them . Also get 2 the Passport photos ( not the old immigration photo's )