Attention UN

pankajma

Registered Users (C)
H United Nation..
not sure whats your actual name..but I think you have contributed tremendously to this forum and your advice has been of help to tons of people..

On my front, I would request if you an guide me to any place or info which can guide me to respond to RFE to proove managerial /executive role..I expect that my 140 (april 04 ) will have a RFE on this ..so just wanted to prepare.. I am on H1 B and that gives me all the more reason to prepare for that. I believe on all other counts i meet all criterion clearly..
it will be wonderful to get your advice on this..if possible.

thanks

Unitednations,

Please give me your thought.

I called today emergency number, 949-389-3007.

Nice and very kind gentlement said my name check is done back in January before I asked.

How nice he is!

He updated my address too. Two days ago, I called USCIS and send mail to change address. I beleive it takes a week or so to update database for address change that is way the gentlemen updated today.

And also he said my documents are on office's desk and telling me that decision will be made in a matter of days.

LUD for I140 has been changed as today's date, 3/3/05.

What will happen to my case? Anybody has idea?

Someone hase same experience before approval.

Why not just approval without LUD?

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Good news thanks UN and others

Hi
Guys I have good news finally. I have crossed the first barrier of 140.
I filed non currently under EB1 Multinational mgr on april 9th 2004 and it got approved yesterday(3/17/05).
I should point out that I am on H1 B visa( and not on L1A as usually most people who file in this category)..

No upates till approval and NO RFE...

Thanks to all of you and various postings here..

Look forward to crossing the next hurdle on 485 which I am looking to file in next few weeks.

Cheers

hi .. congrats ..

I am in the same category. its funny they show dates as aug 2 but processing april ..

Is dual I-140 Possible

Anybody knows if an employer can file two I-140 pettions using two different labor for an employee.

The case is my I-140 is filled by my employer which is a substitute labor which the employer earlier used with I-140 of two old employees and later withdrew.

Now BCIS says that they are waiting to receive original labor from before they can proceed further. I am talking to my employer to file another I140 with another labor which just got approved. Anyone please help here.