• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

attention to 2006 DV winners

canonurum

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,
IS there any DV 2006 winner who got the green card already?Can u please write the dates of your process?
My number EU34XX
November 1st I-485 Application sent
January 25 they took the $395 from my account
January 28 Receipt Notice received and
now waiting for biometrics. The notice says they will send me the appointment date,place and time for fingerprint...
Good luck to u all during the process
Onur

thank you borya for replying i see that u have only 2 day left for interview. I wish you the best and good luck :) after that i am sure you will share your experience with us:)
thank u
talk to you soon:)

Onur

thank you Canonurum !
i will make my post about my experience in the same day of interview, probably close to evening (Chicago time) :)
borya.

borya i have a quick question for you. Which date did you send your I-485 forms? I am asking this because maybe you remember i did not write DV winner on my envelope and the process took around 25 days for USCIS to send me the first notice. What about yours? Do you remember the first date you sent your I-485 forms?
Again good luck in your interview:)
Wish you the best and i hope you will get rid of this whole AOS :)

i sent all documents on friday 30 september 2005
i wrote 30 september 2005 on my I-485 form.