Attention: Notice Date Aug. 9, 2006 Texas Service Center

jonrn

Registered Users (C)
the Notice Date for my I-140, I-485 and I-765 was August 9, 2006 received by Texas Service Center. i have not yet received my fingerprint appointment even until now. i know of 2 more people with notice date of aug 9, 2006 who like me has not yet received their finger print appointments.....

are there anyone with the same notice date for their I-485 who are already done with their fingerprinting?

Don't sweat so much about FP notice, you'll get it. Some people get it right after they file I-485, some later in the process. FP results are only good for 15 months, so you wouldn't want it to happen too soon and then expire. Hang in there!

Fp Code Difference

hi everybody!

what is the difference b/w

FP CODE 1
FP CODE 2
FP CODE 3

My Notice does not state any Code what so ever. In fact it doesn't mention the words "finger printing" at all, but rather: "biometrics". The title of the notice says: "ASC Appointment Notice".

Is that NORMAL ???

gogi274 said:
hi everybody!

what is the difference b/w

FP CODE 1
FP CODE 2
FP CODE 3
This has been discussed many times if you just did a search...

code 1 = 10 fingerprints
code 2 = photo, signature and a thumb print
code 3 = code 1 + code 2

royl66 said:
My Notice does not state any Code what so ever. In fact it doesn't mention the words "finger printing" at all, but rather: "biometrics". The title of the notice says: "ASC Appointment Notice".

Is that NORMAL ???
People can be so nervous sometimes... YES, it's normal. Biometrics IS fingerprinting (plus photo and signature). As for the code, look closely. Second row, last column entitled "Code" should have a number. Right after your A#.

you're right civ2ru, on both accounts - it does say 'code 3' in the box and people are nervous for nothing :) Thanx.
PS: how does a signature help'em with biometrics??? I can sign in English and/or in native language so there's not really consistency...

Well I'm back already... they said the signature and the photo is for the green card itself (the plastic) and that I should get it in the mail in a month or so. That's great news since my I-140 has not been approved yet :eek: