Attention Name Change VICTIMS - Just Spoke to IIO - Hanuman

Hanuman

Registered Users (C)
Friends, and fellow victims of VSC\'s cruel joke in the matter of Company Name Change Cases I just spoke to IIO and Below is the responce

Q :Whats going on with my case recpt # 99 275 xxxxx ???
A It looks like we received your response to our RFE few months back and let me see ............It is with Officer under review.

Q: How long it will take more?
A: 2 weeks as we have your updated Empl LTR on file and everything is in place.

Q: My lawyer called on June 20 and at that time also it was few weeks and was with an officer so WHAT HAS HAPPEND SINCE THEN ????
A: I can not answer what has happened during the last call and now but I can see it is with the same officer reviewing your case and since everything is in order you should get an approval sorry DECISION SOON.

Q: You mean APPROVAL ?????
A: Sir I MEAN DECISION, I can not speculate on out come of processing.

Q: I see lot of friends getting approvals who filed in 2000 and I am 99 case why is the discrepancy???
A: IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE OFFICER AND ITS BACKLOG some officers are fast and have less load so they go onto the next pile of pending cases while some officers have more complicated cases which takes longer to process and thus have more back logs.
Anything else ???

Q: What should I do at this point from my end ???
A You should get a written decision in 2 weeks and IF YOU DO NOT HEAR ANYTHING CALL US BACK AFTER 2 WEEKS.

My self=> thanks

Guys in a nutshell we all leftover cases are mostly with the same officer or with smilar lazy bastards and so STILL HANGING.

Lets pray to GOD for early decision.

Thanks and have a wonderful day,
Sincerely
Hanuman

No Title

Thanks for your posting hunuman. I have no words say about these IIOs...

No Title

Hanuman,
   Thanks for sharing your information. I am confidant that you are more close to the finish line. The reason for saying this is when I called INS on 06/26/01, IIO told me that mine is under review, still IIO going through the documents and it will take 4 to 6 weeks (standard answer). Whereas in your case, IIO told you very specifically all the required information there in their file. So it should be really matter of days.

Wish you good luck.

No Title

Thanks mogaram, I really don\'t know but wish your thinking is true and i get some good news in 2 weeks. BTW I replied to RFE for EMPL LTR In Feb and was on hold since then. I asked IIO in different ways but got the same 2 weeks all the time with some positive comments.

What is your story did you get RFE? If yes ..When ??? and for What???

Hanuman

No Title

Hanuman,
  ND -- Sep 15, 1999
  FP -- Aug 8, 2000
  No RFE so far
  Under review -- from Dec 2000 to mid May 2001
  On hold ( after I-40 approval and before filing I-485) -- from Mid May to June 19, 2001
  Under review again from June 19, 2001
  Last call made on June 26, 2001

I am afraid to call INS again. I do not want know that there is a RFE for me. I am planning to call after 3 or 4 weeks. By that time, I hope to see some movement in my case.

I pray the God to give all of us enough strength to withsatnd this mental agany.

Good Luck.

No Title

Hanuman,

My case is also with some drowsy officer it seems. PD 10/98, ND 02/00 RFE reply recd may 30, still sleeping at IIO desk. Talked to IIOs two times, in vain, Tired of AVMs

No Title

Thanks for the info Hanuman.
I am still getting the std. reply 4-6 weeks. My PD 12/97, ND 09/99, RFE received by INS 11/30/00 but I am still waiting.

No Title

Hanuman,

Hope and Pray that you will get yours very sooon...it\'s really
unfair that VSC (which is the ONLY center that\'s holding off on
name change cases...it\'s bad enough that you have these service
centers sitting on your cases...to add insult to injury, they behave
like their own kingdoms, in terms of processing...every service
center has it\'s own set of rules...EVEN WHEN IT\'S NOT SUPPOSED TO
BE THAT WAY!)

VSC --- is obsessed with sending RFE\'s related to Empl Letter
NSC --- is obsessed with sending RFE\'s related to Birth Cert., Marriage Cert.
CSC --- till a few months ago, ignored apps filed in 99, ploughed thru apps filed in late 2000 causing a lot of heartburn for several people
TSC --- they, AFAIK, are still processing apps received in Jun 99!(atleast officially!!)

Hope all the name change cases get approved sooooooner than later!

Srini

No Title

Thanks desktop, srini123, AC15, mogaram, vscdec97, cs and others for support. I agree with srini123 that FOR NO REASON VSC is holding our cases and NOW is the time that we should get some good news but who knows ......???????

Any way guys I request you all to post your communications with these creatures (IIOs) just to understand the truth behind their information. and keep our hopes alive in this STRESSFUL TIME.

Hanuman