Attention Moderators : Please take action against BankeBihari2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsatish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Moderators,
Is it not time for you to inform the administrator to delete the userid called 'BankeBihari2003' . The administrator should take legal action against him for posting politically sensitive questions here (there by violating the terms and conditions). Please look at the following thread he created today :
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91288

His ip-address should be blocked. He started posting perverted stuff. Please act. Please let us know when you have acted.

Last edited by a moderator:
True, I have already told the moderators about his posts one of which has been deleted.

These kinda guys should not be entertained here.

Enjoy!!!!

dsatish,

you know what you seem to be king in fools paradise. Huh ? First of all someone chooses his/her name as bankebihari doesn't mean he is necessarily from Bihar. some people pick up their name just to crank guys like you up.

second of all what's wrong with posting whatever he has posted ? you and me including have posted non-immigration useless stuff on this portal just like this thread.

Take legal action ???? again i have not seen any bigger ignorant and fool than you.

Originally posted by dsatish
Hi Moderators,
Is it not time for you to inform the administrator to delete the userid called 'BankeBihari2003' . The administrator should take legal action against him for posting politically sensitive questions here (there by violating the terms and conditions). Please look at the following thread he created today :
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91288

His ip-address should be blocked. He started posting perverted stuff. Please act. Please let us know when you have acted.

dsatish,

I've already closed the thread you'r referring to, and Admin will take action against any member who repeatedly post offensive posts.

What do you mean by " Kashmir is a part of India or Pakistan." :mad:

KASHMIR IS IN INDIA- Get that straight, you silly Goose!!!!!

Dear moderator, please don't be angry, I am just trying to get the Geography known to these bankbihari type illiterates!!:D :D

abye oye jst2mess alias waytoolong urf zinge !!

abe oye saalo mushrraf ki illegal aulado, if that's not enough ..............saalo UBL ke bhanjo,

doo joote maru kya be mein tere ko !! ?? saale chamade ke joote se itana mar marunga ki mirror wirror sab kuch bhul jayenga !!??

Originally posted by Sharabi
abye oye jst2mess alias waytoolong urf zinge !!

Sharabi - why do you keep chanting my name like a mantra ? Are you in love with me ? I do agree I am a rather dashing handsome guy. :p :p

Congratulations on the excellent choice, it shows excellent taste !!!! ;) ;)

jhinge !! I chant it again.....i love that name that I gave you.....if you know the meaning of it.

I am not directly in love with you but I am in love with you through your mommaaaamammamamam !!!!

it's called indirect connection !!!!! you will realize and appreciate that I explained this connection to you in a layman's language , the language I know you understand quickly. didn't I ?

and believe me, i tried lot of techniques to get handsome looking boy but you know what, you can't have that in that part of the world......you know what I mean ? I don't mean to be derogatory to you so I won't spell that M word which get's you and prajaram go crancky.

A Tell tale sign of Sharabi going completely nuts ...

is how his post wanders in all directions. Basically, Sharabi gets so pissed off that he can't see straight. As such, he can't think straight, see straight, write straight and when he's ticked off pretty bad, his posts don't have ANY meaning whatsoever!

Sharabi, once you knew that women weren't your thing you started gazing at guys' butts. Ok! Quick realization! But, you should have been a little realistic. A guy like you shouldn't be looking for handsome guys,, they are simply out of your league! :)

BTW, have you looked into the mirror yet?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.