Attention BHASK and/or Rajiv S. Khanna

woreq123

Banned
Bhask,

My RD is June 13 '01 . I had filed on July 13 '01. They printed RD incorrectly on my Receipt Notice. I sent copies of fedex receipt and checks to them and they said that they will make a note of it in my file stating that the RD was printed incorrectly. Now I don’t know what to do. I told my lawyer and they said nothing to worry since they go by ND and not RD. That's what IIO also told me when a last talked to them. My Birth certificate was created on June 18 and I have one affidavit of birth which also was created on June 21. There is absolutely no way in which RD can be June 13 except for a typo. Medical exam was done in July.

I filed on time, signed the papers dated in July'01. Any dumb person would look at all the evidence and tell that there must have been a typo in printing RD. How can they deny for such a flimsy reason. Doesn't this also become a ground for suing INS if they do deny ?

Is it possible to file 485 again even though one is pending ? Is this allowed ? Can I file one now. I haven't heard any AVM change till now but looking with your experience I am not very positive now.

When you refiled did you have to refile for EAD or did you continue to have the same EAD as prior for employment. Please throw some light on portability of EAD issue.

Please respond ASAP

I know there are really some dumb AXXes are working there. As I told you before my Medical reports are dated after receipt date and so my checks but they did not consider. We pointed out same thing in our motion and letter still my case was not approved. My advice is apply 485 again and also file a motion. Yes (I think,confirm again with lawyer) you can apply another 485 even you file for motion.

Thanks BHASK

Thaks for your reponse. I just a detailed email to my lawyer stating your example. I WILL SUE INS if they do deny. I will not allow INS Dictatorship to ruin our lives. This is a democracy. There has to be a rule of law here. NOBODY is above the law. If there is compelling evidence that INS wilfully or carelessly caused damage to a person's career or life then they will have to pay BIG TIME. I SWEAR that I will not let this go by quietly.