Attention Approval waiters with RFE and Company Name Change

Hanuman

Registered Users (C)
Guys,This is Hanuman,
I spoke with IIO and his Supervisor since I am waiting for an approval of my for 485 after replying to RFE in FEB......
The IIO told me that my case is on hold and refuse to give me any further details so I asked to speak to the supervisor after so many denials when I requested # of their HQ, she transfered me to the Supervisor.

The supervisor was OK (nice is not the proper word for these creatures). He said my case is on hold with SO MANY OTHERS since there is a NEW LAW goverinig this type of cases and they are WAITING FOR GUIDELINE FROM THEIR HIGHER OFFICE FOR ADJUDICATION OF SUCH CASES. He also said the guideline is expected within four weeks time BY MID MAY so I should call them after four weeks. I confronted him with some information about known cases approved in similar scenario he said he can not go into details of others.

I am so frustrated that I am planing to write toINS commisnor with CC to Attorney General and President Bush......this is going toooooooooooo far. Our lives are at stake GIVE US A BREAK ......EITHER APPROVE OR "F*@#$%&!" DENI and put this to rest. We have SO MANY OTHER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT RIGHT NOW INCLUDING OUR JOBS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Please think some thing to do about this and write a letter to authorities.

Hope this will help my fellow brothers and sisters.
Sincerely HOPELESS
Hanuman

No Title

Welcome to the club, Hanuman. We have a lot of people in this category. But yours is strange since you already has done I-140 redo RFE. People with I-140 redo RFE were getting approvals. But unluck souls like me with no RFE is held up. Any way we were writing to INS Commisioner, INS Director, Congressman etc with little help so far. I suggest you also write to them to wake them up.

You can find more details under Igte, Mastech discussions.

No Title

Thanks buddy but I think unless we UNITE and do some demonstration to draw attention of media our voices will never be heard. See the case of Elian Gonsales if a bou of tree can draw an attention of WHOLE WORLD thru media why can\'t we ?????????

Lets Unite and SHOW our concerns

Hanuman

No Title

Hanuman,

Try to send letter to your area senator too. They did error on my H1 extension. I could resolve it by writing letter to our senator.

Bajrang