Attached file is a 485 RFE Traker

LUD Changed today - IS THIS A RFE

Today my LUD changed with the following message that I am not sure what it means...I had called to change my address on 3/9/2005. I wonder if this is connected to that.
is this an rfe? ANY COMMENTS?

"Case Status
Receipt Number: LIN........

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 10, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

RFE sent

On 3/11/05 LUD changed and status said about RFE for both myself and my wife.
Could RFE be about our frequent travels outside US?

I-485 Finger Print Message

Experts,

Can anybody help me what exactly this message means:

On September xx, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

Thank you in advance for your help,

WaitNHope

I140, I485, EAD, AP RD - 08/07/2005
EAD,AP approved 10/23/2004

WaitnHope said:
Experts,

Can anybody help me what exactly this message means:

On September xx, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

Thank you in advance for your help,

WaitNHope

I140, I485, EAD, AP RD - 08/07/2005
EAD,AP approved 10/23/2004
In theory, the complete finger printing "process", causes your case to be updated three times. The first update records that a notice was sent to you to go for fingerprinting, the second update records that your fingerprints have been taken and the third records that have been reviewed.

I say, in theory, because in practise the people at the NSC don't always update the case-online computer with these updates. Many cases, including my own, never get any of these status updates at all.

So my belief is that message means what is says, but the fact that you never got the last update message, is most likely to mean that the NSC simply did not update your case when the review results came back. If there had been some sort of "issue" with your prints, then either ICE would have paid you a visit :rolleyes: or they would have issued an RFE on your case.

Entered my info

Hi guys,

Time for me to join this thread. I was issued an RFE on 1/28/05, received it around 2/8/05 and CIS received my reply on 3/11/05.

I downloaded the spreadsheet from the last message, put my info in, saved it, and will attach it to this message. Hopefully this is what I am supposed to do.

Good Luck to me (and all of you too) !

Statistics based on tracker file - FYI

Hi Guys,

Saw the tracker sheet and could not help myself from running some stats:

Approvals: 29 people
Time from rfe response recvd by USCIS
Average: 12 days
Minimum: 3 days
Maximum: 45 days
Std dev: 9.1 days

Still Waiting: 24 people
Time from rfe response recvd by USCIS
Average: 54 days
Minimum: 6 days ---> I am this data point :)
Maximum: 100 days
Std dev: 25.6 days

Take it for what it is worth...

Last edited by a moderator:
gimmeabreak, krips99

Did you get your approoval yet???? I have the same LUDs just wondering if you guys are approoved....

No luck yet dude; I guess mine comes under retrogression (PD: Dec' 02) and hence goes into ....... good luck to you guys.

jghsrapt said:
If your PD is dec2002, your application is current. they must be assigning visa numbers now.

How is PD dec2002 current when the published date is march2002?