Attached file is a 485 RFE Traker

Good idea..

Kanadian said:
Please update this sheet so we can see the pattern of approval after RFE. received...thanks
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you also add a field for User id, so that we will know who got approved.

ZSUJ

zsuj said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you also add a field for User id, so that we will know who got approved.

ZSUJ

sure...thanks

Save attached file in your computer and then update and reattached the file

Save attached file in your computer, update with your information and reattached the file...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kanadian

Here are my details

PD 06-2001
I-140&I-485 RD - 19-SEP-2002 ( concurrent filing )
RFE Dates:

Issued RFE - 21-DEC-2002 (Regarding Medical Vericella shot for both me and my wife)
Attorney Received RFE on 29-DEC-2002
RFE replied on 30-DEC-2002 ( by FedEx)

Sofar the message is not changed in the web site. It is still shows that issued RFE etc...
My question is how many days it will take for the web site message to update?
How to update the xls file?

Thanks
Nanaji

Nanaji999 said:
Here are my details

PD 06-2001
I-140&I-485 RD - 19-SEP-2002 ( concurrent filing )
RFE Dates:

Issued RFE - 21-DEC-2002 (Regarding Medical Vericella shot for both me and my wife)
Attorney Received RFE on 29-DEC-2002
RFE replied on 30-DEC-2002 ( by FedEx)

Sofar the message is not changed in the web site. It is still shows that issued RFE etc...
My question is how many days it will take for the web site message to update?
How to update the xls file?

Thanks
Nanaji

Next day...track your papers with fedex tracking number and see if fedex delivered your papers there....get the fedex tracking number from your attorney

Nanaji999

I updated the attached sheet with your information, please update as you get more information....thanks

Hi Kanadian

Thank you.

I am checking the USCIS web site every half an hour for my status update.

:)

Nanaji

Hi Kanadian

No.
I wanted to wait till today evening then I will send him an email asking the tracking number.

He is one of the busiest attorney in Detroit.

Nanaji

In most of these cases, LUD seemed to change after receiving the RFE response, not when RFE was issued. Is that true, or you people didnot notice the LUD change when RFE was actually issued?

goni said:
In most of these cases, LUD seemed to change after receiving the RFE response, not when RFE was issued. Is that true, or you people didnot notice the LUD change when RFE was actually issued?

for us LUD got changed and we received the email that an RFE has been issued on XX date....hope it help.

Thanks Kanadian. It greatly helps. As I mentioned earlier today, my LUD changed, however the message remained the same (application to ... received, its taking 570 days etc). No email either. Hence the brainstorming with(in) myself.

goni said:
Thanks Kanadian. It greatly helps. As I mentioned earlier today, my LUD changed, however the message remained the same (application to ... received, its taking 570 days etc). No email either. Hence the brainstorming with(in) myself.

Well you will get an email only when the message gets changed not when LUD gets updated.... so don’t expect email on LUD change.....if you LUD changed today that means they are in office and working so why we are not seeing any approval today yet....just thinking loud.