ATT no

No Title

It\'s unbelievable.But how come some people in this mailing list are
struggling for their ATT no for more than 11 months and 7 months?

Thanks

I am struggling for last 2 years. No ATT yet. I was onle unlucky one who didnt get any intern job wi

it is true

For me it took 10 months for ATT
gave the exam last week and yesterday got
the result.i passed it,passed tofel&tse also in one shot,
planning to start applying

Hi Kannu,

I'm in the process of applying for FPGEE and have few doubts in completing the application form.

I would appreciate if you can tell me what is "Official Proof Of Degree" means?

and also,do I need to send my ORIGINAL degree/transcripts to FPGEE? or attested photocopies are also fine?

Could you also tell me what are all the documents you submitted to FPGEE(originals and photocopies), and how you get it certified with the school/university?

Thanks for your time and help

Pendli

Last edited by a moderator:
No%20Title.

Hi Kannu, I\'m in the process of applying for FPGEE and have few doubts in completing the application form. I would appreciate if you can tell me what is "Official Proof Of Degree" means? and also,do I need to send my ORIGINAL degree/transcripts to FPGEE? or attested photocopies are also fine? Could you also tell me what are all the documents you submitted to FPGEE(originals and photocopies), and how you get it certified with the school/university? Thanks for your time and help Pendli

No%20Title.

Hi Kannu, I\'m in the process of applying for FPGEE and have few doubts in completing the application form. I would appreciate if you can tell me what is "Official Proof Of Degree" means? and also,do I need to send my ORIGINAL degree/transcripts to FPGEE? or attested photocopies are also fine? Could you also tell me what are all the documents you submitted to FPGEE(originals and photocopies), and how you get it certified with the school/university? Thanks for your time and help Pendli