atmaramji APPROVED......OH YEAH BABY!!!!

Didn't work in my case. USCIS recieved the RFE acknowledgment 08/09

I am sure it doesn't and won't work that way, there is no LOGIC to USCIS's working. The only thing bothers me is if I don't get approval before Sep end, then it could be couple of years before my application would see light of day.

Here are the predictions for OCT ( I don't understand how ), similar to this bulletin
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3100.html

:eek: :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

gckajadoo,
I did mention the new salary in the EVL and the AC21 documents. The fact that the new salary is 100% higher than the labor salary apaparently did not matter. This had me worried for while.
orange, kohinoor,
Going by the recent trend (I know we should not even be looking at trends ),
anybody who had a recent LUD on their 485 should be expecting the approval or something to indicate that its being worked on, before Oct. Just my 2 cents to keep the hope alive.

These 2 cents are adding up now (I guess it should be a million ;) ) Hope fully your prediction comes true:rolleyes:

gckajadoo,
I did mention the new salary in the EVL and the AC21 documents. The fact that the new salary is 100% higher than the labor salary apaparently did not matter. This had me worried for while.
orange, kohinoor,
anybody who had a recent LUD on their 485 should be expecting the approval or something to indicate that its being worked on, before Oct. Just my 2 cents to keep the hope alive.

gckajadoo,
orange, kohinoor,
Thanks atmaramji,
I wish you were IO handling my case ;)

LX95,

The RFE has been delivered on 9/10/07 5:45AM Waiting for an RFE received update. With the trend you will be getting it at the maximum within a week. Good luck on fast approval for you. If any update, will keep you updated.

Just want to find the pattern if attorney sends for RFE, will that get faster? But looks not. We will wait and see...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for the good wishes. I love this community.
I recd the "Approval notice sent" email today morning.
Actually I got two of 'em. one is a duplicate.
Just keeping you all updated on the progress.