Atlast I am relieved..

givemecard

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,
Thanks a lot for everyone who keeps posting messages.. THis is very helpful site..Both of our 485 got approved today.
Could someone tell me what i have to do next.. Do i need to schedule a appointment through infopass...This is for Boston office..

I have`nt changed my employer.. I did 2 FP but the second one never got updated. I was worried about that..

Thanks,..

RD: Dec 2002
ND: Jan 2003
RFE: Oct 1st 2004 (Medicals, W2, Letter from employer)
Replied RFE : Nov 1st
Approved: Nov 11th 2004.
FP1: Feb 2003
FP2: June 2004

givemecard,

Let me wish you first. Congratulations!.

yae. You need info pass, take for next week, so that you can receive courtesy copy.
any LUD changes?

Congratulations!! Enjoy your freedom. :)

I guess all you need to do now is wait for the approval notice and go for stamping. You, most likely, would need to take infopass. But, that might vary based on the service center. You can search these forums for users' stamping experiences.

kamvp said:
givemecard,

Let me wish you first. Congratulations!.

yae. You need info pass, take for next week, so that you can receive courtesy copy.
any LUD changes?

I had lot of LUD for the past 5 months..First one was change of address in August, then my EAD RFE twice..Bcos they have increased the processing fee for EAD and one more RFE for EAD this is for the photo.. I have`nt got my EAD yet.. And also my H1B and VISA is expiring on Dec 7th...Thanks...

Hi givemecard,

!!!!!!!CONGRATULATION!!!!!!

I was approved on 11/8 and took a infopass to boston office for next week. I think this time of the year before holidays it is very busy there. I could not get the appointment for this week..

Keep in touch...
I heard it is a simple process.. I received my approval notice on 11/12/04.