atlanta/texas service center n400/applicants

Just received the response from Texas Service Center priority date is 12/03/2004. The last line says you should expect to be notified within 730 days of this notice. :eek: Is it really going to take that long?? Thanks in advance!!

Atl-Brit said:
Does anyone know why the N-400 processing dates in Atlanta aren't progressing? They have been stuck on Dec 29, 2003 for the past 3 months now. Wondering if other application types are taking priority at the moment?

Is there anyone out there that submitted their request late in 2003 or early in 2004 that can give an update on their experience concerning timeline?

well I filed in May 2004 and other than fingerprinting, have had no progress. It is depressing to see the date stuck on Dec 2003 for so long.

regards

contact info

What is the phone/email/fax for me to check my finger print status with FBI?

Also, anybody, any progress in your cases?

Wish you all happy holidays!

Filed in Jan 2004.. no interview date yet

I filed in Jan '04, and got the finger prints done in Mar '04... Still waiting for the interview date...

Atlanta Interview date - Feb 23 '05

Just got the interview date for Feb 23rd '05... I filed the application in Jan '04, and finger prints were done in Mar '04.

amad said:
Fingerprint Status Line#304-625-2000
Name Check Status Line#304-324-2399

Thanks Amad.
It seems that Name check number has changed to 202.324.2399. Also, as of Dec 24, 2004 they are not accepting any phone calls and ask you rather to send an email to them.

stallam said:
Just got the interview date for Feb 23rd '05... I filed the application in Jan '04, and finger prints were done in Mar '04.

Thanks stallam. It's good to know that things are moving again in Atlanta.

atlanta Time line

Amad,

N400 PD: 8/30
I received the receipt within a month and a day later I got my fingerpront letter
FP Date: 11/10
Now I am waiting.

I guesss this means that there is some problem with your filing. You should have received some response by now.

Hope this helped,
Yalag

Stallam - Congratulations!!!

Could you tell us when in January you filed? (Your PD).

Please keep us updated about your interview - good luck - and congratulations.

Yalag

Our experience

Hi folks,

My wife applied N400 in May '04 Texas/ATL.
FP in July '04. (ATL)

Nothing since then.

-Ocelot

Last edited by a moderator:
When will I get FP notice?

Hi,

My PD is Dec. 22 2004. The next step is trying to get a FP notice. Usually, when should someone expect a FP notice from Atlanta DO? One month or two months after submitting N-400?

cici

cici said:
Hi,

My PD is Dec. 22 2004. The next step is trying to get a FP notice. Usually, when should someone expect a FP notice from Atlanta DO? One month or two months after submitting N-400?

cici

Took me apox. 4 weeks. A day after I got my receipt.

Frustrated in Atlanta,

Yalag