atlanta/texas service center n400/applicants

amad

Registered Users (C)
can anyone who applied for citizenship within the last 2 months share their experience and their time line .i applied on september 18th 2004 and haven't heard anything as of now is this normal?any comments will be appreciated thanks in advance...

Search Forumn

If you search the forumn you will find several people who have shared their experience and timeline from Atlanta. My timeline and experience from Atlanta within two months is also included. ;)

What specific information are you looking for? You are looking at aproximately 7-8 months if your case is not complicated.

same here

I sent out mine on Sep 23. No receipt, nothing from Texas, just yet. Check got cleared within few days but still waiting to get my SRC#.

Good Luck!

Good news!, once your check or money order has been cashed, it means the ball is rolling for you, just be patient. You should get the NOA and finger print letter relatively soon.

f you can get a copy of the voided cheque, you should have that number on the back. USCIS usually imprints the case # on the back. Good luck!

check

I have a copy of check/money order and it does have some info at the back. I dont see anything like SRC though. There are few numbers with bank stamps etc.

-Asad

Ok

If I remember correctly some of those number should be your SSC# not SRC, a lot of times they are unreadable. It should be in this format SSC*000123456. It is possible it's no longer included.

Last edited by a moderator:
The SSC# is the application number similar to the A# for the green card.

This is the number you would reference for N-400 Application, it is assigned by the service center when you file an N-400 application.

Same Thing

Sorry, Yes you can, it's seems that they are really one and the same thing, I think the letters are assigned based on the service center. EAC, WAC, LIN, SRC, or SSC in my case, sorry for the confusion.

Priority Date/Notice Date?

I finally got my receipt from TSC.
Here is the info:

Receipt Date: Sep 24, 04
Priority Date : Sep 24, 04
Notice Date: Nov 05, 04

Which one of these dates really counts?

Thanks

asafbu said:
I finally got my receipt from TSC.
Here is the info:

Receipt Date: Sep 24, 04
Priority Date : Sep 24, 04
Notice Date: Nov 05, 04

Which one of these dates really counts?

Thanks

Sep 24

citizenship

undefined
amad said:
can anyone who applied for citizenship within the last 2 months share their experience and their time line .i applied on september 18th 2004 and haven't heard anything as of now is this normal?any comments will be appreciated thanks in advance...

Hellow , i applied on 18th march 2003 at TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for n-400 application still waiting for interview !!!!!!

citizenship

asafbu said:
Thats way too long Amistry...

Any problems?

Well no problem because my other family members got citizenship - we applied on the same date. I talked to customer service & informed to senator still no reply. They suppose to informe me if they find any problem !!!

Finger prints

For those who are in the same situation....

I've got my FP done coupla days ago. Went to Buffor Hwy location and the process took about 1.5 hours.

Took me about 3 months after filling before I was able to receive that notice.

Does the application move to Atlanta from TSC prior to FP or after the prints were taken? Anybody?

Hi Everyone, This Is To Update You That I Got My Fingerprint Done 2 Weeks Ago On 12-01-2004.now Waiting For Interview...thanks

Does anyone know why the N-400 processing dates in Atlanta aren't progressing? They have been stuck on Dec 29, 2003 for the past 3 months now. Wondering if other application types are taking priority at the moment?

Is there anyone out there that submitted their request late in 2003 or early in 2004 that can give an update on their experience concerning timeline?

Damn slow

Yeah, I'm curious as well. It seems that that they are not touching N-400 application at all. Anybody filed in 2004 was able to get an interview?

I think some times they just don't update the online dates. My DO is Memphis. They are showing that they working on files with RD June, 2003. I filed in April, 2004 and I already have my interview date setup for 5th of January.
I hope that is the case for you guys too.