Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

June 2003 - still waiting for 45-day letter

My date in June 2003 Atlanta regional - no 45-day letter yet... I am not even mad anymore. I pretend I do not care so I don't go crazy.

Cool

ScorpioB said:
My date in June 2003 Atlanta regional - no 45-day letter yet... I am not even mad anymore. I pretend I do not care so I don't go crazy.

Way to go Brother

Cheer up....
What is your case #(First few digits from T would be great)

Thanks in Advance

I got my 45 days letter in May2005

Hey guys, I filed in June 2003, I got my state cleared in Aug 2003 and I got my 45 days letter in May 2005, after that i am not able to see any response, tell me what to do, I am planning to send an email from my official gov website and i will ask my PM also to send an email.
Let me know if you guys have any format letter for requesting to do it fast and also to whom shall i email this letter please give me any directors or main person incharge for this immigration stuff at phila.

guys please send me good emails and strong senior persons, i will ask my PM to write a very strong letter.
My wife and kid went to india for vacation but unfortunately my wife did not get her visa her h1 visa stamp they have rejected third time also, even though she had masters in usa and good experiece. I am going really crazy and next appointment for H4 is not available untill march.
this chennai consulate and the people working over there is horrible people and she got the same old fat big white ass lady.and she rejected 8 more people during same day.

guys need help to send letters and emails.
thanks in advance

45 Days letter

ScorpioB said:

Guys..
Same goes here no 45 days letter yet and my PD is Nov-02 and the way i see it they are now sending letters/processing cases for most of the north side sates like NY,MD,VS,NJ(01 & until Mid 02 cases)... very few cases of south..don't know when they get to Atlanta region cases... what happened to thier 2 years promise....and god know after labour about 485.....???????????????????????????? no body knows....

Ask your manager to write to your local senator. There is no format, but google and find out general format. Ask your manager to write strong letter emphasizing how important is your role in work and how that is helping Fed Gov. You might be lucky enough that staff of your local senator may respond good to help you out. I tried my local senator not much help from Philly BEC. I havent got my 45 days letter also....very depressed.

kasid said:
Hey guys,
I am working as a contractor for FED GOV.
I am planning to send emails through my Project Manager. He is ready to help me, tell me to whom shall i send the emails or letters through .gov emailid.

I saw few letters recently, guide me to whom shall i send that way they will consider my email and do my labor processing faster.( I am guessing).

Let me try alteast this way.

Guide me my dear friends.

I am going crazyyyyy, I am ready to do anything now!

GUYS PLEASE START PARTICIPATING IN PBEC THREAD.THIS WEEK THERE WERE A COUPLE OF POSTINGS REGARDING ATLANTA CASES GETTING APPROVED. A SEPERATE THREAD FOR ATLANTA DOL DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE ANYMORE.undefined

Iam with GCTitan

GCTitan said:
GUYS PLEASE START PARTICIPATING IN PBEC THREAD.THIS WEEK THERE WERE A COUPLE OF POSTINGS REGARDING ATLANTA CASES GETTING APPROVED. A SEPERATE THREAD FOR ATLANTA DOL DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE ANYMORE.undefined

I agree with You.
This is the only thread with less or no activity all the time.

Guys...Participate and spread the joy

Urgent Help!

Hey guys,
My 6th year is ending on 15th jul 2006, I wanted to apply for 7th year and also i have to send email, I have my 45days letter also.
Please give me more details and where to email, what info i should email.
when should i apply for my 7th year, my attorney says before 90 days is that correct, i dont want to wait and get into trouble.
Please guide me and this bullshit 18months and all is all fake, simply to cover there AS'''' they are annoucing all this.....
i really dont know how many more years we should wait for all this to happen,
iam going crazy

thanks guys.

No 45 day letter

gc_hunter2003.

My PD is mar 2003. RD is Aug 2003.
No 45- day letter yet.

gc_hunter2003 said:
I agree with You.
This is the only thread with less or no activity all the time.

Guys...Participate and spread the joy

Whats happening in atlanta?

Hey guys,
I dont see any approvals over here, I would like to request any one who are getting any approvals to post over here, it will be very usefull to us.
I really dont know whats happening for atlanta cases, they would have thrown to trash........
wake up guys, do something, lets fight.......otherwise same old work no increments, no new positions and we are almost in 6th year so far nothing.....

Promise me that you guys will post something over here, I mean good news so that we get some life too by seeing that.....

Once upon a time this was the busiest place but now this is last.............

Alright i have to see atleast 15 approvals tomarrow... I hope you guys will post it without fail no matter even if its your colleagues.......................

just waiting.................my PD is 5/19/2003 under EB3(Stupid category).......Already applied for 7th year....

45 day Letter approved, when will get LC approved.

Hi folks,

I'm new to this forum.

My case:
Filed for LC: Altanta, GA -> Feb 05 -> EB2 RIR
45 Day letter received : April 06
45 Day letter posted : April 06 (within 2-3 days)

I have seen some forums talking about processing times. Can somebody make a wild guess when will I get my LC processed/approved.

Also, would like to know what 202# number, you folks are talking about. And I also saw some threads about screen shots. Sorry folks, for being such a naive, but I surely do require your help.

Thanks
Manoj

Great News!! New Approvals FROM Atlanta

Guys,
Whats going on, No approvals from altanta, can any one post the new approvals from altanta.
This thread is sleeping and we dont have any new approvals, I think they would have thrown our cases in to trash.

Please awake and let us know any new approvals so that we will feel little comfortable.

Thanks

Kasid,
HappyLC has posted approval from FL , his/her PD is 2/12/2003, look into Philly BEC thread for more details... hang in there ...next is our turn... ;)

Finally Finally Finally My Labor Got Approved

My Dear Gurus,
Thank you some_greencard, may be if i find you i have to buy sweets for you.

My Advocate Has Sent Me An Email That My Labor Got Approved, After 4 Years Of Waiting.
My Priority Date Was May 2003 Filed From Atlanta.
After A Long Time One Atlanta Case Has Been Approved......
I Am Glad That All Atlanta Community Will Be Happy To See This One...
I Will Update You Guys With More Details
But One Thing Sure We Have To Wait Thats It......
Can I File 140 And 485 Concurrently, My Advocate Told Me We Cannot, Let Me Know If There Are Any Chances And Any Ideas To Do This.
Mine Is Eb3 Rir Filed In May 2003
Check My Details In Spreadsheet.

Guide Me What Will Be My Next Step

Thank You Everyone Who Helped Me To Find Solutions And Your Good Suggestions And Thoughts.....

Thank You Dear Gurus....
Kasid

Certified

Hi All,

My LC has been certified according to the status check website. This is an EB3 case but I found a new employer in CA who can file PERM in EB2. I am on the 7th years now. I have about 10 months left on the 7th year.

Do you guys think that it is a good move and doable?

Thanks,
MT

ETA Case Number:
P-05011
Priority Date:
02/24/2004

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
Region

Occupation Title:
software engineer
Occupation Code:

Visa Type:
H-1B

Nationality or Citizenship:
SRI LANKA

Case Received Date:
02/24/2004
Processing Center:
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
RIR

IT looks like there is no use of just fighting on retrogression alone you have to raise the voice against FBI Name check delays which is also taking 1 - 3 years.

Issues:
a) Labor BEC - 3 years
b) I 140 - 2 weeks to 1 year
c) Retrogression - Typically will stop you and you might have to wait for 6 months to 3 years
d) New thing - FBI Name check (under 485) is taking around 1 - 3 years

Hi guys,

My labor is filed recently. My lawyer has given me a number like A-nnnnn-nnnnn. What does this mean? Does A mean Atlanta? How can I track my PERM labor in internet with that number? Please help.

Thanks,

Finally I got my EAD

Guys,
Thank you very much for all your support and encouragement, this is the forum we created long back and waiting since 2003 and finally i filed my GC in june and got my approvals and got my EAD yesterday and waiting for AP and 485, i dont know how many more months it will take......
Thank you all Altlantians...
Thank you,
Kasid