Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, whats the general trend at ATL DOL

guys, whats the general trend at ATL DOL for

RIR Apps with queries at local level

RIR Apps without quieres at Local Level..

overall trend of Atl Dol..

lets keep this thread alive..

thanks
Raj

Atlanta DOL

Hi
My Labor got cleared in 2001 December in Atlanta. i then quit the company that applied for labor.

If a Labor has been cleared, but the employee quits the company, does INS cancel the Labor ? If the employer does not notify INS, does the Labor get cancelled ? How long can a cleared Labor stay hanging in such case where employee has left company ? Can Labor certification be used for another employee ?

Can we track Atlanta Labor or any labor online via website or email ?
i have a 8-digit number with me. However, immigration.gov requires 13 digit number.

- Biru.

Phone no.

sumantrar ,

If you know the employer phone number written on the application, then I would suggest you to call AVM at 404-562-2131. Then you may be able to know the case number.

If you don't know the employer phone no written on the application then call 404-562-2115. Call after 3.00 PM.

Best of luck,

GC seek.

Not able to find through AVM

Hi friends

I tried calling 404-562-2131 this number, First option it asks me to enter tax id, I entered says "can't be located".
2nd option It ask me to find by case number or employer phone number, I tried both ways, says "Can't be located".
Is it case number will be GA ######, I tried entering GA###### and ######, no use, says can't be located

How to get the correct information. I called my lawer he didn't like to communicate DOL direclty.

Thanks

Thirumal,

When did your case move to ATL DOL. IF it moved recently, then it takes around 2-3 weeks to enter into the system.

And you can not use SESA case number (like GA XXX) in DOL AVM. DOL assigns a different case number (like 04391XXX) to you, send an email to LCSTATUS04@doleta.gov

and in the email write like below
==========================
Case 12345678

OR

Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

OR

Tax ID 12-3456789
==========================

Once they will enter into the system, you will get you case number by return email. Their Email system is working today.

Hope this helps.

Thanks prosix

I finally called 404-562-2115 number, I gave him my GA SESA number, he gave me federal case number. My case was moved to federal on Feb 7th, and it is finally entered in to the system on 24th Feb. He told me that they are currently processing Aug 1st week cases, and it will take 6-7 months to process ur application.

how long we have to wait ...........? No one is there on the earth to help us ?

Thanks
thirumal

Atlanta

Did anyone recently got LC from Atlanta from June 2002 to onward?
I'm in this LC process from last 2 years. First it got struck at TN state level for more than year and a half and moved to DOL Atlanta on September 26th, but haven't heared anything after that. BTW I'm in EB3.

I tried to call 404-562-2131 with Employer tax -id but in vain. It says no other cases yet. Email response is not coming back as well. I have tried few times.

Do any one of you know what exactly date DOL Atlanta is working on?
They haven't change the dates from Jul-02 yet.
I came across one email about 485, someone has done some thing to get the online case status check. Once you run those Marcos it will give you status of cases within that date range. I'm wondering if anyone know of anything like thah for DOL Atlanta????

Pl keep posting alive for DOL Atlanta?

patience

Have you heard "Patience is a virtue"? There is nothing we can do about this slow processing time. Imagine processing 485 with TX for another 2-3 years after LC is cleared! It took me 22 months to clear RIR EB2 LC with GA due to 245i backlog with a deadline of 4/30/2001. RIR cases should only take a maxium of 6 months by design. During that time, we experienced rounds of layoffs. Somebody else is controlling our fate in this painful GC process, that is for sure.

There is no online checking system like 485 that you can check. We are talking about DOL here, not INS.

The only way to check DOL progress is either via email or AVM, which is slow in updating current status. Either the lawyer or employer can call DOL, the applicant. Not us, since we are the beneficiary in LC process.

Another way is depending on keeping this thread alive. So we can make an educated GUESS on which case is in the pipeline.

Did I discourage you? It is the way it is.

Hi Gang,

I called up ATL DOL and they confirmed that they are processing Aug 1st week's cases.

My case was transferred to ATL on July 2002 and I see no update on my case neither through AVM nor through Email system nor the people at phone no. 404-562-2115 willing to give the status. Don't ask about my Attorney, he takes his own sweet time to answer my emails & phone calls.

Can anybody help me out with this frustration of not knowing the status of my case.

I see that SivanKoli posted 15 days ago or so (on this thread) that his case was approved with the same DOT code as mine and same date on which his case was transferred too. SivanKoli's information was updated long ago in AVM & Email system but not mine. Can anybody explain me on this?

Thanks,

Reply to Vasu

Vasu,

Its the same situation with my case also.
My co-worker's application was received on 8/19/02 and was certified on 4/04/03.
My case was recieved on 8/22/02 with the same DOT code and it is still in RECEIVED status.
It has been over a month since..but no improvement.

The only possible explanation is that different case workers process at diff speeds.

- Gcnowhere:confused:

Good News!!!!

Hi Gang,

Since yesterday I called up ATL DOL thrice for my case status they kept telling me that they are in the process of updating the system and call AVM system after 2 hours or so. Finally looks like they updated AVM system few minutes ago. Now the AVM says that my case has been certified. Thanks for the support through this emotional roller coaster ride.

Thanks and good luck to you all who are waiting in this queue,

Re: gcnowhere

apart from what you said, i heard there is something called
limited review processing WITHIN RIR at DOL level, which are applications that have no deficiencies(State will indicate to DOL, if they find any), these are processed faster .

Last edited by a moderator:
wondefull News vxkudrimoti and thanks for updating the excel sheet.

Wish you will not have long wait in 140/485

Good luck !!!

So finally Atlanta officially working on 2nd week of August cases.

Prosix

Originally posted by prosix
wondefull News vxkudrimoti and thanks for updating the excel sheet.

Wish you will not have long wait in 140/485

Good luck !!!

So finally Atlanta officially working on 2nd week of August cases.

Prosix

they say TSC have stopped processing 140/485 since last November, it that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.