Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add to exel sheet

Name: GC2ME
Case#: ??
DOT CODE: ??
DOT Descr: Programmer Analyst
Category: RIR
RD SESA: 06/11/2001
RD at DOL: 02/06/2003
Approved/Denied/Pending: Pending

I have an older version of Excel, so could not update
the document in the version that is posted.

Thanks much.
GC2ME

DOT Code 030.061-014

Hello,

I was wondering what this DOT code meant?

030.061-014

could'nt find information about it anywhere, maybe its new..

Did anyone of you got this Code?

job description of the Application is mainly software development.

Thanks
Raj

reformat the file

1. couple of people put the same date of RD SESA as RD DOL. I added a comment in the field name

2. also formatted each case number to be in the format of xxx-xx-xxx for easiness of reading.

I think IT people should know better of data format consistency.

gurus..need ur help.

I spoke to my lawyer and he says my labor certification is forwarded to the Atlanta DOL on April 11th 2003. But when I asked him for a case number he says:
"Case number is given only when we get either a decision or request for additional evidence. Six months wait."
Is this true?
Thanks

DOT code

My application was first files as Programmer Analyst with DOT code of 030-162-014. Then it was changed to DBA. The DOT code at ATL still says the old code.

GC seek

sumantrar ,

If you know the employer phone number that was mentioned in the application, you may be able to find the case number.

Or just call the ATL office and ask them. Some people will you the case number some may not.

GC Seek

re: DOT code

rdb,

was it changed at Atlanta DOL or State ..

did you get any letter regarding this change from the office?

thanks
Raj

#######
DOT code
My application was first files as Programmer Analyst with DOT code of 030-162-014. Then it was changed to DBA. The DOT code at ATL still says the old code.

GC seek

#######

Case No.

My application was filed as programmer analyst in RIR category at NC which has been approved, but ATL did not like the add so it was tranfered to NC for NONRIR. During that time I was promoted to DBA. So we have requested NC for the title change.
Then we placed an add and the application is transferred to ATL.
When I checked the status at ATL Automatic Voice system, my case was updated with the old case number with old DOT code.
ATL did not give the new case number.

GC Seek.

Hey guys,
good news my case which was filed to sesa on Jul 30 2002 got approved and moved to Regional on April 23, 2003.
I do not have the other information till now will keep you updated as i come to know
Please advice me as to how i can help myself and the group in this wait and wait and wait journey.
Let Lord help us all.

rdb,

thanx for your reply. would you know the numbers to call at the ATL DOL to get the case number...
thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.