Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All
Roughly how many days does it take for the paper work to be processed and sent to the company lawyer/company HR (from Atlanta Processing Center) after we hear “Labor is Certified” from AVM?

And is there any way to find out name from the case id ? because my company had filed 2 cases on the same date and with same DOT code …..and 1 of the cases got certified
And my lawyer is not sure whether it’s my case or other persons case :p

Thanks in advance

Kris_vip

Kris_vip...................

Can u post your details plzzzzz.................

Date Recieved in GA:
Date Recieved in Regional Office:
DOT Code:
Case Number Series:

Go and search here:

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

After you hear the message "CERTIFIED", I think it takes around 1-2 weeks.
I am not sure but some one posted a message in this forum.

kris_vip said:
Hi All
Roughly how many days does it take for the paper work to be processed and sent to the company lawyer/company HR (from Atlanta Processing Center) after we hear “Labor is Certified” from AVM?

And is there any way to find out name from the case id ? because my company had filed 2 cases on the same date and with same DOT code …..and 1 of the cases got certified
And my lawyer is not sure whether it’s my case or other persons case :p

Thanks in advance

Kris_vip

Labor substitution and I-485 priorory date

Hi All,

Does anyone know what is set as "I-485 visa priority date" in case of Labor cert substitution? The labor was certified on person X but it is substituted to person Y and this happens when I-140 is filed. In this case what is the Visa prioroty date I-485 filing, (assuming the visa priority may go in backlog as there are some news.)
In the case of LC Substitution the I-485 priority date is 1) filing date of substituted labor OR 2) date when person Y files I-140 ? Please tell if somone knows a sure answer.

2) date when person Y files I-140

indiacard said:
Hi All,

Does anyone know what is set as "I-485 visa priority date" in case of Labor cert substitution? The labor was certified on person X but it is substituted to person Y and this happens when I-140 is filed. In this case what is the Visa prioroty date I-485 filing, (assuming the visa priority may go in backlog as there are some news.)
In the case of LC Substitution the I-485 priority date is 1) filing date of substituted labor OR 2) date when person Y files I-140 ? Please tell if somone knows a sure answer.

rajrw said:
in one day, how many applications are getting approved on an average??

I am fairly new to the forum but i dont think there is a definite answer to that one.
Actually there is no definite answer to so many questions.
I seem to be the last in my comny to get approved .Even those who filed months after me have got approved.
This experience has made me more religious.
Looks like only He knows the answer. :)

Processing Time

I Have Taken My Dot Code And Checked From The Flcdatacenter From 04-01-2003 To 09-30-2003, Here What I Have Found
1. Alabama 0 Files
2. Florida 2 Files (i Am One Of Them) Both Rec Date 09-2003
3. Georgia 1 Files Rec Date 06-2003
4. Kentucky - O Files
5. Mississippi - 0 Files
6. North Carolina 1 Files Rec 07-2003 And Certified On 08-26-2003.
7.south Carolina 0 Files
. Tennessee - O Files

I Couldn't Checked The Status Of Those Case Numbers On Avm Since It's Been Down .
I Have Come To Notice, States With Less Files Such As North Carolina Will Get There Certification Approve Much Faster Than States Like Georgia Or Florida. It Has Nothing To Do With Any Types Of Priority Dates. As You Can See File From N.carolina Rec By Dol Atlanta Later Date Than Mines, It Got Approved Just In One Month. Yes, We Could Say It Maybe A Limited Review Case But My Case Also Considered As A Limited Review Case In Which Only 1 Person Showed Up For The Interview Without Any Qualifications To Match That Job Description.

Any Comments Or Thoughts.....

chags said:
Yesterday i spoke to my attorney regarding my RE, Details as follows...

GA SESA certified on Apirl 14 2003
DOL recevied May 30 2004
Remanded to employer on Sept 10th 2004 in AVM.
Got mail from DOL on next business day ie Sept 13th 2004
Response is sent to DOL on Sept 17th 2004

RE - DOL request Employment/Recruitment Report.

Chags :)
Hi Chags/LabourUnknown,

I'm in the same boat as you guys:
My details:
Case number: 044024xx
GA SESA certified on Apirl 10 2003
DOL recevied May 23 2003
Remanded to employer on Aug 30th 2004 in AVM.
Employer never received the RE letter; Attorney-I'm not sure its difficult to get hold of them.

RE - But my HR hinted to me that it is something to do with Recruitment files and that she will be sending that information to them on Monday. I think the lawyers have spoke to her.

Is there a known deadline for sending a response?. I have been frantically calling and leaving voice mails to my lawyer, but to no avail. My HR person is out on a business trip and will be back on Monday. I did read a 45 day time period to respond after which the application will be deactivated. Is this true?.

Lets hope for the best. If you have any other details regarding Remand to employer related to Recruitment files, please let me know. I would like to give my HR a Heads up so that she is not relying on my ho-hum lawyers.

Thanks,
Tim.

For Tim_h !!

Yes, my Lawyer is also saying the same thing that they have not yet received the "Remand Letter", But she said she got a Faxed letter and it
is regarding the "Recruitment Report", And she already contacted my company regarding this. But I'm not sure what is the current status.
I already written an e-maio to her, But she has not responded yer, Today I will call her and find out whats the status. And will update you.

But I'm not sure about this 45 day time period. Can you please confime it from someone like from calling Atlanta DOL.

Thanks

Tim_h,

I was told by my Attorney that they recevied a mail from DOL.

Second, If there is a dead line, then I'm sure you will hear in AVM. Generally, at the end of your case status in AVM, they use to say 'By when they are excepting the response to query'.

I do hear, some cases have query response excepting date. But my case doesn't have a query response excepting date. When i called DOL on 13 Sept for details on query, they specifically told there is no specific query response excepting date for my case.

I would suggest, first check AVM. If there is no query response excepting date then make sure by calling DOL.

Chags :)

Tim_h said:
Hi Chags/LabourUnknown,

I'm in the same boat as you guys:
My details:
Case number: 044024xx
GA SESA certified on Apirl 10 2003
DOL recevied May 23 2003
Remanded to employer on Aug 30th 2004 in AVM.
Employer never received the RE letter; Attorney-I'm not sure its difficult to get hold of them.

RE - But my HR hinted to me that it is something to do with Recruitment files and that she will be sending that information to them on Monday. I think the lawyers have spoke to her.

Is there a known deadline for sending a response?. I have been frantically calling and leaving voice mails to my lawyer, but to no avail. My HR person is out on a business trip and will be back on Monday. I did read a 45 day time period to respond after which the application will be deactivated. Is this true?.

Lets hope for the best. If you have any other details regarding Remand to employer related to Recruitment files, please let me know. I would like to give my HR a Heads up so that she is not relying on my ho-hum lawyers.

Thanks,
Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.