Atlanta PERM Processing Center Tracking

Applied from Massachusetts under EB2. Mechanical Engineering - job title was project engineer for doing design, analysis and testing

scatcat said:
Could you please provide details...which state did you apply from, EB3 or EB2? What field did you apply in?

Thanks and congratualtions once again.

Hi guys,

See my signature for details,i'm planning to go from regular to PERM, for this .. do i need to withdraw my case ? or just file new PERM application with doucouments? and keep the same Priority date. (there is a option in PERM application are you filing to keep the same priority date..if yes then give PD and Case no) they didn,t mention to withdraw,does anyone know anything.

PERM Approved...

Dear All.

As I had written yesterday, my colegue who applied for PERM got certified yesterday.

Applied date: 10/12/05 in Atlanta centre
Certified: 1/9/06

Took 3 months for approval. EB2, BS + 2 yrs experience, System's Analyst position.

Mine applied in 9/19/5 and still waiting. Mine was a refiled case. Hope to see some thing coming soon. I checked Chicago PERM threads, and saw many many approvas happened in the last 2 weeks. Let that happen like a miracle for atlanta center too and every one in this thread may get a surpised certification one fine day morning.

Good luck...

GC Miracle...

Still "In Process"

Hi All,

Seems like there is no activity going on at the Atlanta PERM Center, that is the reason this thread has been inactive for last 7 days...

It will be a 3 month anniversary for my PERM application this week.

I have verified that a sponsorship verification letter was sent to my PERM application filing employer and he has responded to it. But it still amazes me that though PERM cases were supposed to be adjudjicated in 45-60 days are taking more than 3 months now...Mine is a future employee application.

PD: 10/20/05

Center: Atlanta

Type: EB3

Anybody in the same boat or having an idea what is going on at Atlanta PERM Processing Center?

Thanks

All,

Finally my Perm Labor is approved; waiting for hard copy.

good luck everyone and see you in I-140 forums

Something wrong with Sept05 Perm Application!

Something must be going on with the Sept05 Perm filings for Atlanta....i'm not sure what....but i've noticed that most of the people who got approved, had filed during another month. I'm also waiting....it's been 4 months now....applied in Sept 05, EB3, Atlanta....I emailed my lawyer.....so let's see.....so, no...you're not the only one in that boat.....

talktome said:
Hi All,

Seems like there is no activity going on at the Atlanta PERM Center, that is the reason this thread has been inactive for last 7 days...

It will be a 3 month anniversary for my PERM application this week.

I have verified that a sponsorship verification letter was sent to my PERM application filing employer and he has responded to it. But it still amazes me that though PERM cases were supposed to be adjudjicated in 45-60 days are taking more than 3 months now...Mine is a future employee application.

PD: 10/20/05

Type: EB3

Anybody in the same boat or having an idea what is going on at Atlanta PERM Processing Center?

Thanks

PERM is going the BEC way

When PERM was introduced with all the pomp and fair.. it was supposed to be a system that could adjujdicate cases with in a stipulated time of 45-60 days.

But now you can witness cases that were filed in PERM and have been "In Process" for 3 months, 4 months or even 5+ months...

Guys, Look forward to setting up of a new Backlog Elimination Center that will be called PERM Backlog Elimination Center. :D

As for me, counting towards 3 months of PERM filing.

PERM denied

syed2 said:
perm filed dec-16-2005 denied 21st dec-05
my case
MSME with 1 year exp, filing center Atlanta
reason wrong date + alien should meet the actual minimum requirement to perform the job
lawyer said, its not a problem he will refile
question; any boby got approval after a perm denial thanks

I'm not sure how they define "denied". In my case filed 11/11/05 they decided I don't have the requisite experience, so my lawyer requested a review. The job requires a Masters + 2 or equivalent combination of education and experience, I have a BA + 30. Not sure what happens with a case in review. I guess if it is denied after review, it can always be refiled.

Perm Certified

Perm Approved

Filed 12/21/05
Approved 01/11/06
Received in mail 01/20/06

EB2 + 3 yrs exp
Atlanta

Hope this helps to alleviate concerns about delays...

wish u all the best and see u in I140/485

PERM refiling or file new

Company ready to file PERM -
1. Can file new PERM for MS+6 months for MS+2 yrs.
2. Can refile PERM MS+6 months for old 2001 remanded
LC which is MS+0 yrs.

Due to required identical criteria for refiling, doing (2) will require an amendment sent (couple of weeks before refiling, is this ok) to BEC justifying that company min requirement has changed from MS to MS+6 months for this job and send amendment copy when refiling PERM.

Please give any suggestions or will be very helpful if somebody has refiled with amendment on old LC can give some details as to the procedure for such refiling. Will the amendment not be considered by PERM processing and risk losing 2001 LC and priority date.

Thanks.

21 days, very fast. Congratulations.

techman said:
Perm Approved

Filed 12/21/05
Approved 01/11/06
Received in mail 01/20/06

EB2 + 3 yrs exp
Atlanta

Hope this helps to alleviate concerns about delays...

wish u all the best and see u in I140/485

PERM approval notice received in a week!!!!

Just heard from the lawyer and want to share it with you so that we still have hope
Submitted: 1/16/06
Approval Notice Received: 1/23/06
EB2, MS with 0 yr experience
Title: Financial Analyst

Had another EB3 case pending in Phil BEC since May, 2004.

Well!! Mine was filed on June 6th, 2005 from Atlanta -still pending. Is someone on the same boat. Any ideas what can I do? My employer is suggesting withdrawing the case and filing again.
Any ideas on how I can get some decision on this -one way or other.

Thanks

shivany said:
Something must be going on with the Sept05 Perm filings for Atlanta....i'm not sure what....but i've noticed that most of the people who got approved, had filed during another month. I'm also waiting....it's been 4 months now....applied in Sept 05, EB3, Atlanta....I emailed my lawyer.....so let's see.....so, no...you're not the only one in that boat.....

PERM refiling

Has anybody filed amendment to min requirement (MS to MS+6 months) for old LC at Backlog center before refiling the old LC in PERM. Thanks.

URGENT help required - Sep PERM have not heard back

I applied for labor under EB-2. My application was filed on Sep 26,2005. I have not heard anything. Lawyer is saying there is tremendous backlog and all cases are being delayed. I applied from New York.

Is there any way to figure out what is happenning? Are there others in the same boat? How long does it take to get EAD after the LC approval. Please reply urgently.

perm denial twice

atlanta center,
position: design and fea engineer
degree: MS + 01 years of experience
fisrt file : 16 dec 05, deinied : 24 dec 05 (reason wrong sunday date input)
waited 30 days made correction by lawyer refiled back again on: 24 Jan 06 denied 27 jan 06 (reason dont know yet)
I dont know what should i do next, I am broke, it seems like my lawyer is not smart enough, Can any body tell me should i wait again for 30 days to refile electronically or i can refile new application any time>?
ur respons will be greatly appreciated
Thanks much

ATLANTA PERM (101 days and counting)

Hi Guys,

It has been 101 days since my PERM application was filed with Atlanta PERM Center. Not only are the BECs F***** up :mad: .. seems like the virus is catching up with PERM Centers as well...

Anyhow.. trying to keep the thread alive..

PD: 10/20/2005
Category: EB3/RIR
Case Status: In Process
Days (since filed): 101 days

Status of PERM filed by mail

My company chose to file my application using the mail and hence no one is able to give me any status update. Even our company's lawyer is not helpful.

filed on 11-OCT-2005
EB3 BS + 5 years

anxiously waiting for the decision since I am in the 6 th year(visa ending in oct'06).

Seems to me that PERM applications are not processed in the order of submission. If anyone has any info of the methodology please post it.