Atlanta PERM Approval

stuck4ever

Did anyone recently get PERM approval from Atlanta? My case was filed in Feb and I see lot of people waiting from Jan/Feb. How long does it typically take for PERM approval from Atlanta? Appears Chicago gets approved in days/weeks.

I have filed on Feb 9th still Waiting! My guess is that they will take atleast 90 days for processing. Will get worried after May 8th

I have filed on Feb 9th still Waiting! My guess is that they will take atleast 90 days for processing. Will get worried after May 8th

my advise to you is "dont hold your breath" i have had paper filing which was certified in a month and i had electronic filing that took 2 month. i have had final decisions as long as 9 month too. the 90 day response is a BS that they just promised to do. most likely wont happen. plus the visa availablity for EB3 is so behind if they took 2 years you still have to wait till the visa number is available. :mad:

Atlanta dol has become BS like PBEC

Where all unfortunates go for their labor.
I am sick of this labor crap.

Did anyone recently get PERM approval from Atlanta? My case was filed in Feb and I see lot of people waiting from Jan/Feb. How long does it typically take for PERM approval from Atlanta? Appears Chicago gets approved in days/weeks.

I am in the same boat, mailed application end of Dec 2006, so must have been filed early Jan 07. No reply yet.I am starting to get anxious. Is there any reason why Atlanta takes such a long time? Or is it dependant upon the company that files the LC?

Note added,June 19,2007:
My labor just got approved! It took approx 6 months.Hang in there guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atlanta PERM processing

Hello everybody.

I'm also waiting an answer from Atlanta PERM processing center. I submitted my case on JAN 16, 2007. Already 100 + days.

Today I saw a denial from somebody who filed on DEC 2006 as EB2. No audit required. (http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/atlanta-perm-tracker/)

I asked to see if the person could share his experience on why the case was denied.

Anyway. Atlanta is taking too long!

Best regards,

Alnark

any PERM approvals from Atlanta

I filed on March 07 still no reply.

all, Please post your case status and keep this thread updated...

:confused:

:confused:

PERM case submitted to Atlanta on 02/01/2007, completed 120 days today. There is no audit query also.

Any one received any approval?

PERM applied on May 9
Employer State: NY
Category: EB2, M+0
Center: Atlanta
Notification: same day
Sponsorship email: same day
12 employees

PERM applied on Feb 28, 2007
Employer State: PA
Category: EB2, BSc+5yr
Notification: same day
Sponsorship email: same day
145 employees

It is 110 days today

PERM applied on Feb 15, 2007
Employer State: MA
Category: EB2, MS + 2 Years

Hi
Is there anyway we can track the update on labor filed?
How can we know that it had some audit query or something of that sort or not!!
PERM filed on May 11th
Thanks

waiting for perm approval(Atlanta)

i filed labor(PERM) in EB2 on Feb 07 2007. all other employees who filed along with me got approved. not sure whther there is any Audit going with my petition.

i have seenlot of people who is in the similar state as mein this forum,at the same time, i do know lot of people who got their approval with in days from Atlanta center.is it a lottery?or does any one has a pattern to define this?

how do you know if you have an Audit query on ur petition?
is it a good idea to go with substitution labor if every thing matches?