Atlanta FP

Vulture

Registered Users (C)
On 12/18/04 my spouse and I had completed our FP w/o an appointment in Atlanta.

My wife was asked to re-do her FP and her scheduled appointment is 1/21 in Atlanta. We went w/o an appointment on 12/29/04 (Wed) at 3:00 pm and were turned away since there were nearly 30 people ahead of us w/o apptmnts and they only accomodated 10 of those 30.

We went again on 1/5 (wed) and this time decided to get there a little earlier to be ahead in the line...but... we were turned away again saying that they had stopped accepting folks w/o an appointment.

Anyone else with similar or dissimilar experience(s)?

Cheers

Vulture said:
On 12/18/04 my spouse and I had completed our FP w/o an appointment in Atlanta.

My wife was asked to re-do her FP and her scheduled appointment is 1/21 in Atlanta. We went w/o an appointment on 12/29/04 (Wed) at 3:00 pm and were turned away since there were nearly 30 people ahead of us w/o apptmnts and they only accomodated 10 of those 30.

We went again on 1/5 (wed) and this time decided to get there a little earlier to be ahead in the line...but... we were turned away again saying that they had stopped accepting folks w/o an appointment.

Anyone else with similar or dissimilar experience(s)?

Cheers

My wife went there two weeks ago on Tuesday and was turned away because of the crowd. She was told that Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the busiest. Then she went on Friday, December 31 at 2:30 pm and got through. Try to go on Saturday at 2:30pm.

I went there on 12/22/2004 along with my wife. My wife had the notice of FP but i was without any notice. I had to wait extra 45 min., but they accomodated me.
I think it all depends, how busy they are on that particular day.

Khush

I did the same

Used wife's FP notice to get finger printed. She is the dependant. I was told to come on a friday around 2:00. Went there on a friday and was accommodated. Friday between 2:00 and 2:30 is a good time for this.