Atlanta DO : Interview DONE : Passed : No OATH LETTER

Taurean77

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,

I have my interview done on 09/13/2007 , got a letter saying ''Congratulations'' Passed , IO told me will get the Oath Letter within 3-4 weeks , nothing yet , called the Customer Service was told to wait 120 Days !

Any Ideas ?

DO is Atlanta , where most people get Same Days OATHS based on this Forum .

Anyone in similar situation ?

Hi ,

I have my interview done on 09/13/2007 , got a letter saying ''Congratulations'' Passed , IO told me will get the Oath Letter within 3-4 weeks , nothing yet , called the Customer Service was told to wait 120 Days !

Any Ideas ?

DO is Atlanta , where most people get Same Days OATHS based on this Forum .

Anyone in similar situation ?

USCIS has 120 days after interview to notify you of a decision on your case. Since they have already notified you of their decision, the only thing left is the oath date notification letter. My guess is that some DOs have been backlogged in sending out oath notices, and therefore you have been told to wait longer.

I looked at your signature that you FP got lost.
Did you talk to an IO or customer service to find out?

I called and told customer service check cashed 3 months ago and still no notice. She then transferred me to an IO who looked up details using my A#.

Can you ask to speak to an IO on the customer Service Line ? ,from what I understood they dont have any more information then the automated phone / web case status online ?

What do we need to tell the customer service to get to talk to an IO who can actually look up my case .

Can you ask to speak to an IO on the customer Service Line ? ,from what I understood they dont have any more information then the automated phone / web case status online ?

What do we need to tell the customer service to get to talk to an IO who can actually look up my case .

You can call and tell customer service that you were speaking with an IO about your case but got disconnected.