At this moment am I the only one left?

Rxindy

Registered Users (C)
I have a feeling that I AM THE ONLY ONE LEFT as a 2nd JULY filer at NSC with no info on my application yet. Everyone else has received some sort of info on their applications.. :(

Rxindy -
Dont worry. They surely are progressing seems like. You will see something soon. I would advise to call USCIS. I called them couple of days back, by then, my checks were not cashed yet. I spoke with the Tier 1 person, told them that I've applied 3.5 months back and did not see any receipts etc. They made some notes and sent me to Tier II. I sounded worried and patient and courteous, and told them that I've mailed my packet in mid May.

At first the tier II person said, no checks cashed means I will NOT be in their database. Upon more persistence and request from me to query their GUI based on my last name, ssn, dob etc...She was able to identify that YES they do have a receipt number for 485. She gladly provided the number and told me that a lot of these were updated on Sept 7th. Friday was a major update date in their database.

2 days after that, this morning my checks were cashed for all 3 forms.
I suggest to follow the same route and see if you can get a receipt number out of them.

Good Luck...keep us posted.

Thanks

Rxindy -
Dont worry. They surely are progressing seems like. You will see something soon. I would advise to call USCIS. I called them couple of days back, by then, my checks were not cashed yet. I spoke with the Tier 1 person, told them that I've applied 3.5 months back and did not see any receipts etc. They made some notes and sent me to Tier II. I sounded worried and patient and courteous, and told them that I've mailed my packet in mid May.

At first the tier II person said, no checks cashed means I will NOT be in their database. Upon more persistence and request from me to query their GUI based on my last name, ssn, dob etc...She was able to identify that YES they do have a receipt number for 485. She gladly provided the number and told me that a lot of these were updated on Sept 7th. Friday was a major update date in their database.

2 days after that, this morning my checks were cashed for all 3 forms.
I suggest to follow the same route and see if you can get a receipt number out of them.

Good Luck...keep us posted.

Thanks a lot for your wise words. I did try calling USCIS and reached upto T-II. But everytime I call, they only ask my last name, First name and DOB..thats all and NO info in system. Today the IO asked me to be patient and not to worry :((

Also keep in mind that not ALL the filers join the forums. I guess only about 30% do, if not less. You sure would have company, you just don't know :)

I have a feeling that I AM THE ONLY ONE LEFT as a 2nd JULY filer at NSC with no info on my application yet. Everyone else has received some sort of info on their applications.. :(

Another possibility would be, your case might have transferred to TSC which is still handling 07/02 cases as per the receipt notice updates from USCIS., so hold on for some more time and you will get the receipts soon.

Spoke to an IO

Another possibility would be, your case might have transferred to TSC which is still handling 07/02 cases as per the receipt notice updates from USCIS., so hold on for some more time and you will get the receipts soon.

I was transferred to stage 2 IO. He was indeed one of the nicest and patient one to listen to my woes. Anyways.. after taking down my entire details including FS,LS,DOB, Address, Mailing date, Zip, Location, email add and misc things... he successfully emailed an inquiry notice to NSC requesting a followup on my pending application. He said I shd be hearing back from NSC shortly, since an inquiry is generated now by him. When I asked him, if this is going to jeopardise my application in any way and he said... no way since we are just trying to find out the fate of the application pending.

Thats all I had to share for now. Pls. pray for me and my pending application to be successfully processed.

Thanks and hang in here (I am 2)
Regards
RPH