At last......

apm0730

Registered Users (C)
I am happy to share with you all the news that my application for I485 has been approved. The AVM said today that It was approved on 8/23/02.

I had called an IIO only once recently. But did not get any useful info. Mine was a pretty regular, straight forward case. Never changed the employer(not that he was good!). My wife did not take the complete medical tests because she was pregnant. Fortunately we did not get any RFE for it.

It was quite depressing to hear so many people including many friends getting approvals, especially those who filed after me.
I feel more relieved than excited now. The seemingly endless wait is over. Those of you who are still waiting, just hang in there. Your turn is fast approaching.

This board has been a great support and a great place to share
experiences.

Here are my details:
rd 07/30/01
nd 9/20/01
fp 3/26/02
ad 8/23/02

Thanks
Anil

Congrats

I think you case might be one that has been processed based on your ND (Sep) instead of RD (July).

Post your details in the immigration Tracker

congratulations!

i think the delay in your case could be because your case was filed along with September cases. Now that September cases are being approved, they must have picked up your file, dusted it and approved it :) Anyway, all's well that ends well. Good luck for your future endeavors!

Congrats

They surely processed your case as a sept. filing. Anyways, good luck with your future endevours.