At last, with the alimighty's grace, pceefan has been approve. WAC-02-086-XXX

pceefan

Registered Users (C)
At last, with the alimighty's grace, pceefan has been approved. WAC-02-086-XXX

My heart beats with appreciation
For folks responsible for Immi's portal's creation
the folks here are just great
they bond like long lost soul-mates
I now step into Free America with less trepidation!

Folks,

I had almost give up hope that my case would see light of the day. I was depressed and reached a stage where we were talking about the end of the road. Two things changed that, one was my firm belief in my religion (Hinduism) which preaches to accept with grace, dignity one's fate and the second was this lovely book from Louise Hay (Heal your Life) where she says that one needs to constantly tell oneself to accept all the abundance and good in this universe.

Folks, I really practiced what Ms Hay preached in her book and pleasantly surprised to see the approval today.

My datelines

1. WAC-02-086-XXXX
2. EB1
3. RFE received for I140 in Dec 2001
4. 140 approved in end Dec 2001
5. Notice date of filing 485- Jan 11th 2002
6. FP 1 Jun 2002, FP 2 July 2004 !!! (nothing happened between FP 1 and FP 2
7. There was no RFE in the 485 phase,
8. 485 Approved on July 21st 2004.
9. 2.5 years waiting after 485

Special Action: Called the INS on unude delay and loads of faxes and inquiries. Got call back from a 'special office' in the INS saying my file was lost and placed elsewhere and they would look into it. This was somewhere in late May.

Got the FP notice immediately after the special officer called. Did my FP and got the approval in 3 weeks

Thank you Immi Portal and all you wonderful folks for the constant source of information and encouragement.

I want to dedicate this Limerick for the Immi portal folks

Thanks you folks, Rajeev, Pcee (my hero), Kashmir, 140, RM CSC, and so many unsung heroes

And how could I forget to Thank SILLY MAN..thank u dude

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations !!

> Thanks you folks, Rajeev, Pcee (my hero), Kashmir, 140, RM CSC, and so many unsung heroes

My pleasure, and enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

congratulations buddy, I am so happy for you.

Welcome to free America and get some sleep.

-RM_CSC

Congratulations!

pceefan said:

Folks,

I had almost give up hope that my case would see light of the day. I was depressed and reached a stage where we were talking about the end of the road. Two things changed that, one was my firm belief in my religion (Hinduism) which preaches to accept with grace, dignity one's fate and the second was this lovely book from Louise Hay (Heal your Life) where she says that one needs to constantly tell oneself to accept all the abundance and good in this universe.

Folks, I really practiced what Ms Hay preached in her book and pleasantly surprised to see the approval today.

My datelines

1. WAC-02-086-XXXX
2. EB1

Special Action: Called the INS on unude delay and loads of faxes and inquiries. Got call back from a 'special office' in the INS saying my file was lost and placed elsewhere and they would look into it. This was somewhere in late May.

Got the FP notice immediately after the special officer called. Did my FP and got the approval in 3 weeks

Thank you Immi Portal and all you wonderful folks for the constant source of information and encouragement.

Thanks you folks, Rajeev, Pcee (my hero), Kashmir, 140, RM CSC, and so many unsung heroes

Dude I hate to tell you but you are getting way to senti. take it easy and ready some "adult magazines" you will be fine...

congrats by the way...

pceefan said:

Folks,

My datelines

1. WAC-02-086-XXXX
2. EB1

pceefan said:

Folks,

My datelines

1. WAC-02-086-XXXX
2. EB1

Njoy............

Congratulations! Looks like you will no long be worried about changing your residence any more! :)

pceefan said:
No worries, glad I could help.