At last, its my turn ...

m_meena

Registered Users (C)
I am/was very excited to hear the AVM stating \'This case has been approved ...\', the message was the same for all my family members ...

Sure, it has been a very long journey this far ... as seen below ...

EB3 / India
PD: 03/96
I-485 RD/ND: 07/99
FP: 05/00
Pro-active Amended I-140 filed (INS Receipt Date): 12/04/00
RFE Issued (Redo I-140): 01/19/01
RFE Replied by Lawyer (saying already filed Amended I-140): 01/23/01
RFE Reply received by INS: 01/26/01
RFE approved: 02/06/01
I-485 Approved: 02/15/01

Though I have been a passive participant, I sure would like to express my gratitude to Rajiv Khanna, and all participants (active and passive). I sure would be visiting this site in future ... if you have any questions ...

Thank you

No Title

Congrats!! Your case gives some hope to 140 redoers that INS is not holding 140 redo cases as mentioned in some messages on the newsgroup
Congrats again!!!

No Title

My company is planning on filing a proactive I140 Redo for company name change. What documents are needed in addition the previous I140 approval notice. Please advice.

Thanks
nu

No Title

nu,

To my knowledge, the following documents would be required to be submitted for I-140 Redo/Amended:

1. Form G-28
2. Form I-140
3. Filing Fees of $115.00
4. Employer\'s supporting letter
5. Photocopy of the approval notice from previous preference petition filed on your behalf
6. Photocopies of the approved labor certification application and supporting documents
7. Employer\'s Annual Report.

Good Luck.

No Title

Congratulations!!!! Can you post when your I-485 message changed from RFE sent to Reply to RFE received????

Thansk in advance....

No Title

Govinda

All through, the AVM continued to state \'Your application was received on ... It takes between 365 - 540 days ...\'. There was no mention about the RFE at all (ever). When I checked the AVM on Thursday, Feb 15 in the evening (after the INS regular business hours), the message had not changed. However, the message stated \'This case has been approved ...\' when I checked the AVM on Friday, Feb 16, late in the evening.

I recollect having mentioned to the IIO during my last telephonic conversation in the first week of Feb 2001 that my case has exceeded the said 540-day time frame, and that the AVM does not mention anything about the RFE that was issued on Jan 19 2001.

Thank you