At last, it is done!

CD4help

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

Finally, after almost two years of struggling, I got the NIW I-140 approval notice email today :D. My first try of NIW was denied at NSC after 14 months, and I re-filed to the TSC during the July VB fiasco last year. Two weeks before last Christmas, I got a very non-specific RFE asking for some documents (citations and publications) I sent them five months ago. So, I virtually re-sent the same documents with minor update (more citations) one week after I received the RFE letter, and five weeks later, got the approval. It is a great sense of relief. I would like to thank all the friends of this forum for your kind suggestions and encouragement; particularly, the invaluable advice from earlier forum members eb1doc and honkman, and more recently, from pana, ChrisV, JerIst, tipotodo, nscagony, HelpingHand, and jk0274.

Hanging there, my friends; you will get through soon!

Thank you all, JerIst, EB1today, jk0274, and lakksh. The new rules regarding to namecheck is definitely good news to virtually everyone, except the possibility of triggering further retrogression in some categories/countries.:rolleyes:

JerIst, have you sent out your reply to the RFE? My best wishes to you. It is just disheartening to see people with fantastic credentials like you and many more friends here being treated unreasonably harshly by the USCIS, in particular the NSC.

Cheers!

Dear all,

Finally, after almost two years of struggling, I got the NIW I-140 approval notice email today :D. My first try of NIW was denied at NSC after 14 months, and I re-filed to the TSC during the July VB fiasco last year. Two weeks before last Christmas, I got a very non-specific RFE asking for some documents (citations and publications) I sent them five months ago. So, I virtually re-sent the same documents with minor update (more citations) one week after I received the RFE letter, and five weeks later, got the approval. It is a great sense of relief. I would like to thank all the friends of this forum for your kind suggestions and encouragement; particularly, the invaluable advice from earlier forum members eb1doc and honkman, and more recently, from pana, ChrisV, JerIst, tipotodo, nscagony, HelpingHand, and jk0274.

Hanging there, my friends; you will get through soon!

congrats from former member!
good luck for future steps!