At 1:04 PM

masala dosa

Registered Users (C)
At 1:04 Pm today ( saturday) I got an email about my I-485 application:
You FP from 2003 is clear and we have resumed processing your file.

I recieved 4 such emails back to back.
My PD is July 2002, EB3, India

Now I am wondering if they are working on a saturday or that some one is dusting my file folder or may be a rat just hit the keyboard.

Anyone getting such crappy mails...

email from uscis

yes I got multiple email from uscis - PD - June 2003, FP - JAN 2005, are they pre adjucating?

Can you explain what does it mean for those who r waiting for their PD to be current

Hi

Can you explain what does it means for people like me who are waiting to file I485 ? My PD is DEC 2002. ( I140 Approved Dec 2005 ).

The date is currently stuck at APR 01, Does this means we will see some progress in next or probably next bull :confused:

Long live rats ..

masala dosa said:

Now I am wondering if they are working on a saturday or that some one is dusting my file folder or may be a rat just hit the keyboard.

:D Can you send us the specs of the rat? Is that rat available on rent? :p

monktrusts said:
Hi

Can you explain what does it means for people like me who are waiting to file I485 ? My PD is DEC 2002. ( I140 Approved Dec 2005 ).

The date is currently stuck at APR 01, Does this means we will see some progress in next or probably next bull :confused:

You are asking me to explain the unexplainable..
lets contact Knight Shyamalan...

Are there no IT geeks working for USCIS? Some coder who cdan peep in and find out how many cases are actually pending??
Callinf family members..,, american desis,, anyone working in USICS? :rolleyes:

I got emails from CRIS too

masala dosa said:

I got multiple emails from CRIS. Wonder why so.

How dare they play with you masala dosa?, By visiting these boards you are now an enlightened person. A normal person would have expected his greencard in post.

I still remember how majority of us first thought about the freaking 45 day letter; only to find out later that 45 meant really for the response but it will take eternity for USCIS to adjudicate.

I too got 5 emails from them: That RFE I filed in Sep 2005 has been received:
I am copying and pasting from the email:

"On September 26, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done."

I dont know if this means they are pre-adjudicating on these cases or is this some joke.

EB2, PD Oct 2003

T

indian_gc_ocean said:
How dare they play with you masala dosa?, By visiting these boards you are now an enlightened person. A normal person would have expected his greencard in post.

I still remember how majority of us first thought about the freaking 45 day letter; only to find out later that 45 meant really for the response but it will take eternity for USCIS to adjudicate.

Thanks for the concern.
For those who have already got a GC can you please apply for a job in USCIS and onec you are in can you look at the Stats and put this speculation to an end..
Doesnt USCIS need IT gurus for day to day business?
:eek:

masala dosa said:
Thanks for the concern.
For those who have already got a GC can you please apply for a job in USCIS and onec you are in can you look at the Stats and put this speculation to an end..
Doesnt USCIS need IT gurus for day to day business?
:eek:
take it easy, its on USCIS not on you. btw, regarding the jobs we will have to contact uscis B'lore office, we can only work at night and manage them from here. Isn't it the usual job one gets after getting GC now a days ? Full marks to USCIS for sending emails about 2003 FP when it is already expired and your PD is nowhere near. But atleast it would have given lot of hope if we don't know what is our PD and how it is moving.

I also got similar 5 emails from USCIS and CRIS on saturday evening where the status on my I485 changed to the old one that

We received the results of your FP on Oct 20, 2004 and processing has resumed.......
(I did my FP on Oct 15, 2004)

Before that it was "We replied to your query......." and that was for my address change in June 2005

I don't know what they are doing when EB3 India is heavily retrogressed.

EB3 India (VSC)
PD - June 7, 2002

I too got 5 messages. They are old status message repeats. Must be by some maintenance problems or error.