Asylum pending decision Arlington Office

Sharifi22

are there any one who interviewed by Arlington asylum office in June 2017 and Still waiting for decistion ?

are there any one who interviewed by Arlington asylum office in June 2017 and Still waiting for decistion ?
Interviewed at Arlington office on May 2017 but never heard from them after that. I have 2 kids and spouse is at cop. I am worried

Hi dear friend’s hope we hearing positive news this year , it’s 18 mounts my case is pending for final decision in headquarters office .

Hi dear friend’s hope we hearing positive news this year , it’s 18 mounts my case is pending for final decision in headquarters office .
I'm just wondering, how you know or who told you that your case is pending for final decision in the headquarters office.

Guys check your case status online.
There is a new update on the USCIS website. Start from today when you go to check your asylum case receipt number you can see the status of your case even if no decision made yet. For example, waiting for an interview, did the interview and waiting for the decision, asylum case closed, and etc..

Guys check your case status online.
There is a new update on the USCIS website. Start from today when you go to check your asylum case receipt number you can see the status of your case even if no decision made yet. For example, waiting for an interview, did the interview and waiting for the decision, asylum case closed, and etc..
I checked mine it shows decision is pending. :(

I checked today and it shows "Decision was mailed" and it says they made a decision, sent it in mail and should arrive shortly with next steps to follow. Does that mean if you're approved you won't get the EAD fee waive message that was showing before? I'm worried and hoping its good news.

I checked today and it shows "Decision was mailed" and it says they made a decision, sent it in mail and should arrive shortly with next steps to follow. Does that mean if you're approved you won't get the EAD fee waive message that was showing before? I'm worried and hoping its good news.

What's your timeline like? Seems that you are approved, congratulations!

It doesn't show that my EAD card is waived. I knew that as of couple weeks they updated the online system to show status now. Mine was decision pending for last week. and Today is shows "Decision was mailed" and then it writes" We made a decision for your case, we sent it via mail and you should receive it shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter to follow the next step" then some information about EAD clock and cases pending more than 150 days apply for EAD, etc.

I'm not sure if this is a generic message for all who had a decision made. I really hope it is approval and very worried.

My timeline: Applied Jan 2015, interviewed April 2017 and pending decision since then.