Asylum Interview

Grisha123

Does anyone has to give me any timeframe , i applied for asylum in Miami in 2017
I still didn’t receive the interview notice , my case has been pending for 750 days with USCIS , would anyone be able to provide me with any approximate timeframe of 2017 applicants. How many more years does it take ?

I talked to an USCIS officer on the phone this morning , i asked the timeframe for 2017 applicants from miami , she said probably we have to wait until end of 2021 or beginning of 2022.

I talked to an USCIS officer on the phone this morning , i asked the timeframe for 2017 applicants from miami , she said probably we have to wait until end of 2021 or beginning of 2022.
What means did you take to reach them? I mean telephone number etc

My friend is waiting for her interview over 860 days she applied in 2017 and her friend applied in 2017 too and got her interview last year and she got approved so I don't think so you have to wait till 2022 it depends I think on the officers or so every office you call they may give you a different words

Does anyone has to give me any timeframe , i applied for asylum in Miami in 2017
I still didn’t receive the interview notice , my case has been pending for 750 days with USCIS , would anyone be able to provide me with any approximate timeframe of 2017 applicants. How many more years does it take ?
Grisha, you can request Miami USCIS to put your case on short notice list or expedite your case if you have a good reason.
I'm waiting for interview since 2015...

Miami office is very busy because the majority of hispanic people who cause the backlog apply there. If you view one of monthly USCIS statistics reports, you'll see that Miami office conducts way more interviews than the other offices in the US and its approval rate is very slim too. Relocate yourself if you can ... it will further delay your interview time but it will be worth it.

I've been waiting for 1366 days, I'm loosing my hope. I was about to get my interview before they provided FIFO, so I am assuming I am in the end of the backlog...

I've been waiting for 1366 days, I'm loosing my hope. I was about to get my interview before they provided FIFO, so I am assuming I am in the end of the backlog...
I applied to la asylum office in march 2016, still no interview yet. Dont loose hope.