asylum for h1b

juven

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I applied for the asylum when i was in F1 status and my asylum was denied not went to court
and i went back to F1 status, later i got my h1 approval and i am in h1 visa status. recently i got married and my wife had applied for the asylum and she has included my name as a husband in asylum application ? what will be the consequence of my h1 now? if rejected will i be out of status and do i need to be physically present in the immigration office in her interview? i am trying to avoid the interview does it affect her probability of being an asylum
due to some cirsumstances i was married to her just 5 days before she applied for the asylum any affect for it ?
thanks for the reply

You need to be present when she interviews, your current H-1B is not affected until your wife get approval, you will never be out of Status.You maintain your current H-1B status

Hi
currently i am in different state and her interview is in different state and i am busy with my work .what if i am not present in her interview showing some reasons?
5 days before marriage suspicious ........ i didnt think anything about asylum before marriage and thinking not to include my name in application but as we did court marriage it may show her married in record and specifying unmarried in application would cause more trouble on her, her case seems complicated and i am too involved .....
any comments