Asylum Filers - After 1 Year Deadline

Anyone whose case went through immigration court. Please share your experiences. My case has been referred to immigration judge. I am afraid of future persecution if I return to my country. Asylum office say I have not established reasonable possibility of future persecution. Help me through your experience. Has anyone case got referred to immigration court because of the reason above and got granted

Anyone whose case went through immigration court. Please share your experiences. My case has been referred to immigration judge. I am afraid of future persecution if I return to my country. Asylum office say I have not established reasonable possibility of future persecution. Help me through your experience. Has anyone case got referred to immigration court because of the reason above and got granted
My experience was shared here: https://forums.immigration.com/threads/chicago-interview-decisions.337591/#post-2484898

I hope you get help here

7of9 thank you very much. What exactly was the reason for your case referral to immigration court. Based on your experience, what do you think about the reason of my case referral?

Hi all, I went for my master hearing today. My individual hearing has been schedule for early 2021, about 18 months front today! Does it happen? Did anyone here wait for that long?

Hello,
What was your case about? and when and where was your interview?

Asylum case: interviewed in New Jersey December 18, 2018. Referred to immigration court 2nd week of February 2019.

After my first interview at AO , i received a letter that your case has been referred to an IJ.so i got an interview date 3 months from then.
On the first court date they just call u and confirm your personal details and give you a face 2 face interview date.
So i got a date 1 year from that .
Time flew by and here we were ready for the interview.
Now here's the important points
1: Do bring an attorney with you.
Reason:- In my case my attorney ,its always ur lawyers turn to interview u soshe covered most of the important topics in my story by herself only ,so there were less questions by the state lawyer and the judge to ask you
2.Do get an interpreter as it gives you double time to think about the answer you have to give.
3.Do not change your story even a lil bit bcoZ they have the exact written answers that you gave at your AO interview
4.Ask your attorney to get ur AO interview CD so that u can listen to it and see that what did you answer at that time so u keep the same answers.

These are just few points rest it all depends how you give interview

Asylum case: interviewed in New Jersey December 18, 2018. Referred to immigration court 2nd week of February 2019.
Good Luck !!

So, Interview - Dec 2018, Master hearing - June 2019, Individual Hearing Feb 2021 (approx)
Are the dates like that?

After my first interview at AO , i received a letter that your case has been referred to an IJ.so i got an interview date 3 months from then.
On the first court date they just call u and confirm your personal details and give you a face 2 face interview date.
Reason:- In my case my attorney ,its always ur lawyers turn to interview u soshe covered most of the important topics in my story by herself only ,so there were less questions by the state lawyer and the judge to ask you
2.Do get an interpreter as it gives you double time to think about the answer you have to give.
3.Do not change your story even a lil bit bcoZ they have the exact written answers that you gave at your AO interview
4.Ask your attorney to get ur AO interview CD so that u can listen to it and see that what did you answer at that time so u keep the same answers.

This is a big help to all!

Thanks a lot !

Thank you very much. Helpful

Do we have anybody who filed after 1 year deadline and got approved at interview? I heard that those cases can't be decided by AO. Is it true?