Chicago interview decisions.

Any updates from Chicago office?
Had my interview in October 2017 and didn't get the decision yet, it been almost 6 months.
How long did you wait for it?
Thanks.

CWH

i'd love to know. i will have my interview on 05/01/2018, one year after i postponed my first scheduled interview.

CWH

i had my interview on 05/01/18 and went to the office foe the decision today 05/14/18. it was not good news as my case got referred to immigration court. i am quite lost at the moment.

how is it like from now on? anyone having experience at the immigration court? please share. thank you.

i had my interview on 05/01/18 and went to the office foe the decision today 05/14/18. it was not good news as my case got referred to immigration court. i am quite lost at the moment.

how is it like from now on? anyone having experience at the immigration court? please share. thank you.
I am sorry to hear that your case got referred to immigration court. Please do not be discouraged, your path will be different from those who get their asylum granted immediately after the interview but that does not mean your case cannot be granted. I watched 3 videos about referred cases that then got approved at immigration court, here is the link:
I believe your next step is to find a lawyer.
Do you live in the Chicago Area?
My interview took place 3 days before you but they told me to wait for a letter, which I have not received yet. Do they told you to go to the office for the decision?
Thank you

I had an interview in march 2018 and I still haven't get the result. I am on status.
Is there anyway to see how people on status get their result?
Like when do they get their result?

I had an interview in march 2018 and I still haven't get the result. I am on status.
Is there anyway to see how people on status get their result?
Like when do they get their result?
Had my interview in October 2017, didn't get the decision yet, hope you get more lucky.

Have you talked with your attorneys? Do they share anything about this situation?
I understand that new rules are working. And I am glad that people get interviews and decisions so quickly.
At the same time, it so frustrating to see that others are already there while you are waiting without any notice...

Have you talked with your attorneys? Do they share anything about this situation?
I understand that new rules are working. And I am glad that people get interviews and decisions so quickly.
At the same time, it so frustrating to see that others are already there while you are waiting without any notice...
Well, my attorney and me both think that we can't do anything in this situation. We have to just wait.

Filed for asylum July 9th, 2018
Bio : Aug 2nd, 2018
Interview : Aug 20th, 2018
Asylum office: Chicago
On the interview day I couldn’t do my fingerprint at the asylum office, it kept saying system failure. Initially after the interview the AO told me to come back in 2weeks for my decision but just because my 2nd attempt to fingerprint didn’t work, he called me back to his office to change his notice to mail out notice. He said they will contact me to come back to repeat the fingerprint and then I will get my decision by mail. As usual, they never contacted me after 3 weeks I contacted them and they asked me to come back. I did go back Friday sept 8th, 2018 and it still didn’t work. I was told to check back in 3 weeks time. Finally, on sept,17th, 2018 I went back there and it worked after 5 attempts. The lady at the desk told me I will receive my decision soon by mail. I am yet to receive any mail and I have been tracking my case on the USCIS website using my receipt number starting with zch and it says it doesn’t recognise it...

Any similar experiences?

I went to Chicago office last week, they told me all cases are on hold until they finish processing 2018 which is not even ended.
So guys i guess this is gonna be a even longer wait for me than before the interview.