Asylum decision was sent

Legacy

Hello i have question regarding my asylum case it shows that the clock was stopped and on the email that they sent me it says the clock is running.
Which one is true?
And before the decision was mailed status they said they waived fees on EAD but didn’t requested one as my other one is still valid.
Any idea?

Attachments

• C7A6331B-ED28-4957-81C2-B080D2A6FEB4.png
    C7A6331B-ED28-4957-81C2-B080D2A6FEB4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 142
  • 24F7763B-68D4-4DFA-A190-FBAFA46DB585.png
    24F7763B-68D4-4DFA-A190-FBAFA46DB585.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 132
If you really want to know, then you can call USCIS on the phone. But why does this matter? You no longer have pending asylum, so it doesn't matter how long the clock has been running.

I hope you got your decision. Congrats on your approval. You made in the the nick of time considering the new rules and the upcoming furlough. Make sure you apply for your GC on time - 12 months from approval date.

Mine the decision was mailed and clock was currently running 871days referral notice
do u get ur asnwaer. today i saw mine changed to mailed . Ead days is 168 and clock is running. but i receive a email said mailed, but days still 98 days. and clock is running. i am still in status.

Hello i have question regarding my asylum case it shows that the clock was stopped and on the email that they sent me it says the clock is running.
Which one is true?
And before the decision was mailed status they said they waived fees on EAD but didn’t requested one as my other one is still valid.
Any idea?

When was your interview?

do u get ur asnwaer. today i saw mine changed to mailed . Ead days is 168 and clock is running. but i receive a email said mailed, but days still 98 days. and clock is running. i am still in status.

Update us when you get the Decision.
I'm guessing since you're in status its likely an approval.