Asylum 2016

Hello, Do you know which office I should go, USCIS or Asylum office, for petition? Waiting for interview for more then 5 years.

Request to expedite denied , funnily letter was sent by UPS overnight delivery, why on earth is there an urgency to send an expedite letter denial? its baffling, totally saddening and i may say even borders on sadism .Am just staring into space and trying to make sense of it, after 4 years , what resources went into denying an expedite that is different from scheduling an interview !!!! USCIS /DHS are driving me crazy!!!!

Request to expedite denied, funnily letter was sent by UPS overnight delivery, why on earth is there an urgency to send an expedite letter denial? its baffling, totally saddening and i may say even borders on sadism .Am just staring into space and trying to make sense of it, after 4 years , what resources went into denying an expedite that is different from scheduling an interview !!!! USCIS /DHS are driving me crazy!!!!
I am sorry for going through this. I applied for asylum back in 2016 LA office and still waiting for an interview. I started to go to school ( Undergrad) and the tuition fees is so expensive lol . I wish you all the best.

I am sorry for going through this. I applied for asylum back in 2016 LA office and still waiting for an interview. I started to go to school ( Undergrad) and the tuition fees is so expensive lol . I wish you all the best.
So, one pays in state fee if you go to school or any fee exemption options avaialble?

So, one pays in state fee if you go to school or any fee exemption options avaialble?
I am not qualified for in-Sate tuition fees due to my pending application. Imagine you have to pay 35k without any help from FASFA, student loan!!!

It’s unfortunate!!!

I applied for asylum in April 2016 and I am still waiting for my first interview. If anyone has any information about 2016, 2017 asylum case progress can you share with me? Thank You
Did you have interview? Any updates from 2016 asylum cases?

I submitted my application on December 2016 and still waiting for my interview, I've been separating from my two younger kids for almost 5 year.
Please share if any of you have received any interview notice.
Hopefully God will help us all.
Have you received any updates? Did you have interview? I am separated from my kids also, I feel you!

Hi Parvina, yes I got approved on Dec 2022, currently I’m waiting for I730 interview for my kids scheduled on early August 2023.
Keep strong and be patient! you can also request to expedite your case with USCIS and get a help from congresswoman/congressman.

Hi Parvina, yes I got approved on Dec 2022, currently I’m waiting for I730 interview for my kids scheduled on early August 2023.
Keep strong and be patient! you can also request to expedite your case with USCIS and get a help from congresswoman/congressman.
WoW so they already scheduled the interview for your kids? When did you applied for i730?