Asylum 2016

Hi Parvina, yes I got approved on Dec 2022, currently I’m waiting for I730 interview for my kids scheduled on early August 2023.
Keep strong and be patient! you can also request to expedite your case with USCIS and get a help from congresswoman/congressman.
I am so happy for you! Congratulations! I hope one day that will come to my family also!

Thank you!
Can you imagine when you meet your kids after so many years of being patient. I am giving up mentally and physically, I don’t know how I spent these past years without them. I lost my mother last year and I didn’t see her for the last seven years. I hope at least to be reunited with my kids very soon! I sent so many requests to expedite our case with many evidences to the New York asylum office, they denied to expedite. I asked Congress to help, I hope it will work this time.

Can you imagine when you meet your kids after so many years of being patient. I am giving up mentally and physically, I don’t know how I spent these past years without them. I lost my mother last year and I didn’t see her for the last seven years. I hope at least to be reunited with my kids very soon! I sent so many requests to expedite our case with many evidences to the New York asylum office, they denied to expedite. I asked Congress to help, I hope it will work this time.
Any update did you get any help from the congressman ?

Don’t give up and always have your hope up, I know it’s hard but try to find your strength probably with prayer or maybe other things that can help you to find peace.

Everything will be beautiful in its time (for sure)

I have my 2 oldest kids came first and after almost 6 years, my two youngest kids were able to come with tourist visa but I still have wait for the time for my youngest to be able to permanently stay with me.